THAT ONE SONG That Ruins An Otherwise Perfect Album For You

8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Gosh, this is one of my favorites. :peasants: I guess, our tastes are too different outside of our shared love for Marina and Ava Max... :kidcries: Also, I see you rocking that new "Super Moderator" tag. I thought they were looking for content curators, not moderators. Or was I offered just the content curator position because they didn't think I was good enough to be a moderator?! :chrissy:

Omg I was about to add an edit to my original post about how those are probably your favorite tracks :haha: and I was a Content Curator for a while :riri:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Breathe In. Breathe Out - Picture This

Dignity - No Work, All Play

Taylor Swift - A Perfectly Good Heart

Fearless - The Best Day

Speak Now - Never Grow Up

Red -  Red

1989 - All You Had to Do Was Stay

reputation - I Did Something Bad (maybe if it had a different spot on the album, I wouldn’t hate it. But RIGHT before Don’t Blame Me makes me ALWAYS skip them both.)

Lover - Paper Rings 

folklore - it’s flawless, you can fight me :badthoughts: 

Revival - Selena should’ve stopped after Rise and it would’ve been flawless

Breakaway - I Hate Myself for Losing You (Sounded like a My December reject even though this project came first) :hahaha: 

All I Ever Wanted - If I Can’t Have You

Teenage Dream - Circle the Drain

:enigma: 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Breakaway - I Hate Myself for Losing You (Sounded like a My December reject even though this project came first) :hahaha: 

:gloriascary: 
What do you do when you look in the mirror And staring at you is why he's not here?
What do you say when everything's said?
Is the reason why he left you in the end?
How do you cry when every tear you shed
Won't ever bring him back again?
I hate myself for loving you :lessons: 

• Love 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:gloriascary: 
What do you do when you look in the mirror And staring at you is why he's not here?
What do you say when everything's said?
Is the reason why he left you in the end?
How do you cry when every tear you shed
Won't ever bring him back again?
I hate myself for loving you :lessons: 

Most of my issues with these are placements in the record. I probably could’ve liked it but by that time in the record, I’m tired of being screamed at. 😂 I needed another ballad. Thank goodness she ended with the INCREDIBLE Beautiful Disaster :kylie: 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

If anything can change my mind about a song, it's definitely a performance, but I haven't really watched that many "Madame X" performances because her new butt freaks me out. :kidcries: I'll watch one of "Batuka" for you, though. :jabba:

THAT BUTT. where did it come from :haha:

i don't even think you can watch until the DVD comes out! crazy no cell phones rule. they put phones in locked pouches. it was nice though as a short person to actually see the show and not have the stage blocked by arms and cell phones.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Most of my issues with these are placements in the record. I probably could’ve liked it but by that time in the record, I’m tired of being screamed at. 😂 I needed another ballad. Thank goodness she ended with the INCREDIBLE Beautiful Disaster :kylie: 

I agree, but my angsty 2004-2006 self lived for these anthems :haha:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

BOMT - E-Mail My Heart

Oops - Dear Diary 

Circus - My Baby

Femme Fatale - Big Fat Bass

Glory - Just Like Me 

Lover - Death By a Thousand Cuts 

reputation - End Game 

The Fame - Brown Eyes 

The Fame Monster - So Happy I Could Die 

What?!?! So Happy I Could Die!?!?! Death By a Thousand Cuts?!?!? When I Forgot You Existed sadly exists?!?!?!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Breathe In. Breathe Out - Picture This

Dignity - No Work, All Play

Taylor Swift - A Perfectly Good Heart

Fearless - The Best Day

Speak Now - Never Grow Up

Red -  Red

1989 - All You Had to Do Was Stay

reputation - I Did Something Bad (maybe if it had a different spot on the album, I wouldn’t hate it. But RIGHT before Don’t Blame Me makes me ALWAYS skip them both.)

Lover - Paper Rings 

folklore - it’s flawless, you can fight me :badthoughts: 

Revival - Selena should’ve stopped after Rise and it would’ve been flawless

All I Ever Wanted - If I Can’t Have You

Teenage Dream - Circle the Drain

:enigma: 

WHAAAAT? Never Grow Up?!?!? :runga:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block