THAT ONE SONG That Ruins An Otherwise Perfect Album For You

15 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm too lazy to explain anything. Just read what the title says. It's really not that hard to grasp... :jabba: Let's limit it to 1 song per album (2 are acceptable if the album is on the longer side). Also, "perfect" doesn't mean that every song on an album has to be a 10/10. It just means that you enjoy every song on an album except THAT ONE SONG. :bigkiss:

Boys Will Be Boys (Dua_Lipa_-_Future_Nostalgia_(Official_Album_Cover).png)

I mean, it's not a terrible song. I actually really like the arrangement and how orchestral it sounds, but not only does it feel a bit preachy, it's also just so freakin' out of place. :donewithit:

Nobody Knows Me (AmericanLife2003.png)

Super underrated album. Love every single song on this masterpiece of an album except "Nobody Knows Me". There's so many beautiful arrangements and melodies on this album, whereas this song is literally just noise to me. :peasants:

I Forgot That You Existed (Taylor_Swift_-_Lover.png)

Sorry, @IForgotYouExisted, but I freakin' hate this stupid song. :explainlol: I listened to "Lover" in full for the first time like a month ago (I know I'm a flop fan). I absolutely looove this album, but this song has been bothering me since the very beginning. My eyes roll into the back of my head every time it comes on. It's so cringe. :tina: I can't say I'm crazy about "The Archer" either, but at least it's a mood / vibe, y'know?! :donewithit:

Anywhere U Go (Tove_Lo_-_Sunshine_Kitty.png)

It's not terrible, but it has no place on this masterpiece. It's super out of place and sounds like a reject from her debut album. :didilie:

Black Heart (Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png)

It's boring. That's all I have to say. :badthoughts:bad-music.jpg.fb4d8101e148c6eb45aa734c5e5058ef.jpg

No problem sweetie. I stopped reading after u said those things about Nobody Knows Me which is a SUPER MADONNA SONG.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

BOMT - E-Mail My Heart

Oops - Dear Diary 

Circus - My Baby

Femme Fatale - Big Fat Bass

Glory - Just Like Me 

Lover - Death By a Thousand Cuts 

reputation - End Game 

The Fame - Brown Eyes 

The Fame Monster - So Happy I Could Die 

Really I would say Teeth for the Fame Monster because So happy i could die is a masterpiece to me!

teeth seems a little out of place in that perfect album 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block