What is this !!!!!!?????

Derrickr411

Strange and scary. Right now we have to take care with those type of people. That gram account people believe its Lou posted in the stories a picture of Britney's eyes to make people think it is actually Britney's secret account. Anyone could do that, 3mins in photoshop and its done. 

Here it -seems- the woman actually exists and worked for Wallet but we only should believe if people officialy step foward showing their faces speaking publicaly. If shes waiting, we should keep this account in check till then.

And what should we do now? Report to the FBI? Cause we can take those tweets and prints and make a thread quoting the FBI, thats what we can do as far as it goes. They would at least investigate the account...

Im scared for Britney's safety since it started, shes most of the time locked in that mansion with so little people around that is not her bodyguards (paid by Jamie lets not forget that). 

Please be safe Brit Brit :tiffsniffle:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Didn’t want to downvote you but are you serious? That woman knows everything. She put her under c-ship in 2008 and started selling trashy books about her daughter :ririshade1:

You’re right. I probably do deserve that downvote for giving Lynne the benefit of the doubt. She’s always been a terrible mother. I’m just frustrated that Britney is simply THERE, abused by law, with no one looking out for her best interest, not even her own family. A tragedy is happening before our eyes and no one seems to be doing something to stop it.

9 hours ago, Catalin said:

If she has information that Britney is in danger then why doesn't she go to the authorities? Why is she tweeting about it and tagging TMZ?:ipass:

Right?? Maybe she did... but still... something seems sketch about this.  Like why are all her tweets so strange and she hasn't tweeted in so many years but all of a sudden now tweeting?   And she has that home abuse charges as well.   And then also leaving or getting fired from the previous firm, and then having her own firm since then (which there's nothing wrong with that, unless she was fired for a reason).  So who knows.... we need more info to judge... but I'm getting a bad taste about it lol

8 hours ago, joe sp said:

I've been telling you guys, her handlers are really powerful and DANGEROUS people, now you know why Britney doesn't talk about her situation

This is a crucial time for the movement, we can't stop

We’re talking about 100 billion dollars . That would make Britney the richest woman on earth by double . So whoever is controlling her and her $ is extremely powerful indeed and will do anything to keep that power .

5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Strange and scary. Right now we have to take care with those type of people. That gram account people believe its Lou posted in the stories a picture of Britney's eyes to make people think it is actually Britney's secret account. Anyone could do that, 3mins in photoshop and its done. 

Here it -seems- the woman actually exists and worked for Wallet but we only should believe if people officialy step foward showing their faces speaking publicaly. If shes waiting, we should keep this account in check till then.

And what should we do now? Report to the FBI? Cause we can take those tweets and prints and make a thread quoting the FBI, thats what we can do as far as it goes. They would at least investigate the account...

Im scared for Britney's safety since it started, shes most of the time locked in that mansion with so little people around that is not her bodyguards (paid by Jamie lets not forget that). 

Please be safe Brit Brit :tiffsniffle:

Do nothing.

Allow her to testify in a court of law.

Just like Billy B. insinuated.

Allow the wheels of justice to grind forward at their own pace.

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Anyone who has been following this case since the beginning knows that Adnan's life was threatened.

Connect the dots.

...I didn’t know that :( is there more info on that somewhere I can read? Have always thought tho that there are very dark forces at play that would do anything to keep the situation secret/in their control so it doesn’t surprise me. I remember a friend said to me once if Britney doesn’t want to be in c-ship why doesn’t she just fight It, lol I obviously couldn’t explain what I think or I’d sound nuts. Britney knows the score and is playing well, maybe now she already lost so much time with the boys she feels she has nothing to lose.

4 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

We’re talking about 100 billion dollars . That would make Britney the richest woman on earth by double . So whoever is controlling her and her $ is extremely powerful indeed and will do anything to keep that power .

Wait where does the 100 billion figure come from? I know Bryan mentioned that in the podcast but I thought he must be mistaken...because yah if it’s that much money all bets are off what these ppl would do :( 

36 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

...I didn’t know that :( is there more info on that somewhere I can read? Have always thought tho that there are very dark forces at play that would do anything to keep the situation secret/in their control so it doesn’t surprise me. I remember a friend said to me once if Britney doesn’t want to be in c-ship why doesn’t she just fight It, lol I obviously couldn’t explain what I think or I’d sound nuts. Britney knows the score and is playing well, maybe now she already lost so much time with the boys she feels she has nothing to lose.

5 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

5 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Y’all are so naive . When money is involved anything is possible. People are killed over 20$ . Can you imagine the scale of what someone would do for 100 billion dollars?

Guys I’ve had these thoughts too... what if there are other people profitting from this? What if Jamie also has no option but to keep this going in fear they might do something to Britney. I might be reaching but I remember hearing years ago that Britney was going to be killed in 2007 Michael Jackson style (“accident” which was anything but an accident and everybody knows) but then there was some sort of pact to stop her from being killed... also I heard Azealea Banks also said once that Jamie had to do a huge sacrifice for Britney... maybe I’m just reaching but Hollywood is DARK and its really not that hard to kill someone and choose the narrative that media will go with trust me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 1:01 AM, sanpedro said:

Guys I’ve had these thoughts too... what if there are other people profitting from this? What if Jamie also has no option but to keep this going in fear they might do something to Britney. I might be reaching but I remember hearing years ago that Britney was going to be killed in 2007 Michael Jackson style (“accident” which was anything but an accident and everybody knows) but then there was some sort of pact to stop her from being killed... also I heard Azealea Banks also said once that Jamie had to do a huge sacrifice for Britney... maybe I’m just reaching but Hollywood is DARK and its really not that hard to kill someone and choose the narrative that media will go with trust me.

Thats what i think most of the time... Maybe her family cant do so much to help her our people will end up killing her.

Archived