What is this !!!!!!?????

Derrickr411

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jennyj said:

Hmm I don't know if we can trust her... if you look her up, she seems to have a history of restraining orders and a domestic violence case against her:

https://norcalrecord.com/stories/511118115-tarzana-attorney-receives-public-reproval-for-domestic-violence-conviction

Unless she was somehow involved in Britney's life... not sure if we can fully trust her.

This is the weird thing >>

8 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I found these court documents from another case that proves she actually worked with Wallet from 2007 to 2011 (time Wallet already co conservator, he started in 2008). I really want to know what she has to say TBH :watrusayin:, despites her problems with home violence.
Capture-5.jpg

source: https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914f236add7b0493497e581 

So it makes sense.

"I’m still confused. Wouldn’t someone try to do something to stop you from telling your story beforehand, not after?"

Katerina: "They tried the "before" already."

2 hours ago, FreeLou said:

I think it’s time to apply more pressure on Lynne. I don’t think the ******* realizes her daughter’s life is in danger. 

Didn’t want to downvote you but are you serious? That woman knows everything. She put her under c-ship in 2008 and started selling trashy books about her daughter :ririshade1:

Im REALLY worried about Britney safety TBH and I really hope this woman is not for real, but everything seems so weird... :tiffsniffle:.

I do not know what we could do to help.  We could try to make some type of campaign and drive the attention of sombody to help... but who?
Who can Britney trust for real that we know.. Felicia? :disappointed:

I need to think, maybe we can find some type of government mechanism/agency who can deal with this type of violence threats/messages :yaknow::yaknow:

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Holy s *** !   She even considering that her own life and family's lives in danger for this?  and that someone targeted her before?  I hope this isn't just another attention seeking thing from a pressed person who lost their job.

Ok now i know why Jordan has literally switched and became more censored. ....

This is some weird **** . 

No wonder there's crime involved in all of this, they enslaved a woman for 12 years... I'm scared too but I think Britney is actually safe. It's just dangerous for anybody outside Britney trying to help her... I guess that's why it's not so easy to end this conservatorship :crying2:

:zoomzoom: just when you think it can't get crazier it does. There are  so many internet trolls but at least it checks out that she did work for wallett and those are huge accusations to make that someone tried to kill you. Idk.

The timeline is interesting for sure because summer of 2016 britney was thriving we were starting to see more of "herself"  come back around that time. Is is possible that she was gaining her freedom back slowly and therfore putting team con in jeopardy? Was this lady helping her in some way? So many questions.

Archived