What is this !!!!!!?????

Derrickr411

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again some says something and nothing all at once. Wtf does this even mean? This **** is serious so why the hell is she putting this out there unless she’s just going to spill the beans? That’s like being psychic and knowing a child was about to be ***** but only saying someone might have harm coming. If she knows something she needs to alert the proper authorities and if she’s going public spill the tea. I don’t like this crap. 

Do we know if the poster followed up and asked for more info...this is bloody scary. This is why on the one hand I want fiercely advocate for Free Britney, but I also get scared they will do something to Britney in retaliation - it’s clear as day by now the entire thing is dodgy as fk and they don’t want what they’ve been doing exposed. They could do something to her and easily have the media spin it that it was the fans/Free Britney movement fault, like Britney felt too much pressure or something. I hope I’m just being paranoid but it’s scary af.

I was talking w a friend today about this and and the conclusion that we reached is 

She says Britney is in danger because of the bad behavior of someone on the cship. In another tweet she uses a law to say that the person's cship has been a violation of rights for 12 years without receipts, and that only the estate cship would be enough in her case.

Then she said she has tea, because in 2016 she suffered a gun attack, and now she thinks it's related. 

She said she is waiting for legalities and she is registering on the internet in case something happens to her family again.

This.

Archived