Britney thanks fans for all the support and for being so damn wonderful!

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Aww your welcome sweetie, it hasn't always been easy to be your fan but damn :fakecry: I wouldn't have it any other way. B-Army for life :kidcries:

Yasss, as strange as it sounds but the past year and half has probably made us all fall in love with Britney the person again! 

• Love 2

Thanking? I remembered Katy Perry fans pretending she apologized Britney and... It didn't happen lol.

Britney looks pissed, really forced comparing to the last q&a one. The babyish voice, the non stop moving... I hate see her like this.

Halloween? dress up for the boyfriend and bodyguards, so much fun.

About the steak, Britney probably doesn't even think much to respond the "fans questions".

42 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

ffs I thought she said it in the video :didilie:

Oh the day Britney says in a video the same thing "she" wrote in the caption, that will be the day Amy Adams will win her well deserved Oscar. Probably never :teigen:

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What? To me it solidified the movement!

this is ammunition to make the movement stronger - this is definitely not Lou in my opinion!

so sweet she thanked the fans

That’s how I understood it as well. She can’t openly or legally talk about It, but it’s a subtle way of saying thank to us for our support yesterday. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Britney in the video says her favorite food is stake from Maestro's (translates to Master in English.) 

She claims she eats the steak and mashed potatoes.

BUT HERE SHE SAYS AT 1:40 and she says she can't eat steak because her stomach is so sensitive she will be sick for 3 days.

Is she saying they are poisoning her?!!

secret latoya jackson GIF

Since when does steak makes you sick for 3 days ? What she eating it not cooked ? :juggingu:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

My stomach hurts after red meat 🤷🏼‍♀️ Mostly steak... I can also have like a little burger and be fine, but a straight up steak kills my insides 😭

Rotten meat, not enough cooked, not chewed enough or too much amount maybe ? You gotta be careful with meat. :mhmnod:

• Haha 4

I only get to watch it once because I quit instagram :wendycry:but my Queen is making me want to activate it again :cheese:I am wondering if these videos that she posts are done in chronological order because I feel that this is a few weeks ago :tired: she's hella annoyed in this video and wondering why there's no one color background :makeup:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

Lou is literally calling us not real fans for not being sweet in the caption LOL Britney would never. OMG now I understand why Britney was/is so creeped out by her. The tristar again. I can't wait for all their lies to unravel.

I think she meant real fans meaning us who stood by her through everything and not those fans who follow what the media says about her.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Why would Lou post something that’d only promote the movement and show Britneys supportive...

I truly think this is Brit! 

I was thinking same. But isn’t her IG managed by a team of people? Why would they allow this caption. Her IG always confuses me. 

Ok, hold the f up

someone posted about the book she talks about already but theres more to look into

What the hell

Her father, Arthur, owned and ran the city's most prestigious bank. Her brother Robert, at twenty-four, had worked for her father for the past three years.

Her parents and older brother were on the maiden voyage of the majestic Titanic ship, and only her mother survived.

Only lynne is by her side!!!

• Like 1