Britney thanks fans for all the support and for being so damn wonderful!

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The plot from A Good Woman by Danielle Steele:

Betrayed, and pursued by undeserved scandal, Annabelle flees New York for war-ravaged France, hoping to lose herself in a life of service. There, in the heart of the First World War, in a groundbreaking field hospital run by women, Annabelle finds her true calling, studying medicine and saving lives.

Omg. Is Britney Anabelle in this scenario?

Will she flee from the state her conservatorship is in and decide to go to college to study medicine somewhere the conservatorship hasn't been extended to?!?!?! Is she hinting she's going to change her profession?

Or will she fight for other victims of conservatorship/elderly abuse?!?! 

Yass queen. :katybelt:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

"Real fans?" eh? Caption written by Lou. Signature Tristar at the end. Shading the #FreeBritney people as not real fans. Bored now. Next. 

(Meanwhile googling "A Good Woman" by Danielle Steele for clues :jl:)

What? To me it solidified the movement!

this is ammunition to make the movement stronger - this is definitely not Lou in my opinion!

so sweet she thanked the fans

• Love 4
Just now, Slayer said:

What? To me it solidified the movement!

this is ammunition to make the movement stronger - this is definitely not Lou in my opinion!

so sweet she thanked the fans

To me its Lou throwing shade. Only because Britney's "instagram" before has had the stance that she has real fans and fake fans. So she is thanking the "real ones." Aka the non FB movement. The literal tristar at the end tells me all I need to know.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To me its Lou throwing shade. Only because Britney's "instagram" before has had the stance that she has real fans and fake fans. So she is thanking the "real ones." Aka the non FB movement. The literal tristar at the end tells me all I need to know.

It’s sad we even have to think who’s posting.

i respect your thoughts, mine is that this I’d definitely Britney... like I think it’s a reference to real fans who don’t think she’s crazy and want her free! Because we’ve seen those fake fans who say they are fans but she should stay in a c-ship

i choose to believe this post is Britney :wontcry: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1