Britney thanks fans for all the support and for being so damn wonderful!

Britney is so cute in this video, homely, cozy, a real angel. I think that right now she is ready for motherhood and a quiet family life. She just glows with maternal energy, I don't know how to explain it, but I can feel her desire to give her love and care to people who love her :tifftear:

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Busybee said:

The tri stars are sending me :gloriascary:

I want this to be her posting so bad but why not just make a video saying that instead of the caption?

Ugh we love you britney!

That was my thought! Like, Britney, it would mean so much more to hear you say it and not caption it on a "answering all your questions" video :katyclown:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Nando. said:

Ok, hold the f up

someone posted about the book she talks about already but theres more to look into

What the hell

Only lynne is by her side!!!

Questionable at this stage.

this video seems so off like the others, idgaf she’s being forced to record this crap she looks exhausted 

Back in time I choose to not have an opinion about the conservatorship, stay neutral and respect privacy but the recent events and this post where she thanks the fans shortly after the audiance make my mind change.. i am beeing less and less neutral, Britney is a human being and not a cash cow if she wants to marry and have children with sam she should be free too.. the system is so corrupted by the money

• Like 2

Its pathetic the way they all ignore the 95% of the comments regarding #FreeBritney and then Britney answers questions that they all made up. I refuse to believe it’s her on Instagram, otherwise she’s trolling with these pathetic Q&A’s, and no this book thing isn’t a clue. She could give 1 billion better clues that would still be discrete.

• Like 1