Britney thanks fans for all the support and for being so damn wonderful!

15 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think she meant real fans meaning us who stood by her through everything and not those fans who follow what the media says about her.

I just don’t believe Britney writes her captions on IG. When she has control of her daily life again and or when she speaks to us live and addresses the elephant in the room I will. Everything about her life is so controlled I don’t see why such a big platform like IG would be any different. I know obviously her videos and maybe some post ideas are hers but as far as captions go I’m not buying it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ok, hold the f up

someone posted about the book she talks about already but theres more to look into

What the hell

Her father, Arthur, owned and ran the city's most prestigious bank. Her brother Robert, at twenty-four, had worked for her father for the past three years.

Her parents and older brother were on the maiden voyage of the majestic Titanic ship, and only her mother survived.

Only lynne is by her side!!!

(Posting again because this cant go unnoticed)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

Rotten meat, not enough cooked, not chewed enough or too much amount maybe ? You gotta be careful with meat. :mhmnod:

I’m just sensitive 🥺 I never finish a 6-8 oz steak... it’s like anytime I eat it. Doesn’t matter the cut, tenderness, how many chews (I’ve counted)... must not agree with me? Idk. I stick to chicken 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I guarantee she has two Instagram accounts:

1) A personal account  she posts to with "Chaotic-style" captions.

2) A business account for her "brand" that Lou posts to.

Lou copies and pastes from the first one over to the second, but changes the captions before posting.

I feel like if she truly has a personal account, people would find it by now. If they can find Ben Affleck's, Britney's shouldn't be that hard.

I honestly think she probably takes pictures/videos and her team posts them in whatever way they want to advance the narrative they want to push. I know she used to post the catwalk type videos, but it seems odd that she would upload the ones where she's walking in and out of the shot or doing nothing but fixing her hair and smiling. It's gaslighting to make people think she's unbalanced and needs the conservatorship despite the fact that court records demonstrate it is highly unlikely she has any access to her social media accounts. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

I feel like if she truly has a personal account, people would find it by now. If they can find Ben Affleck's, Britney's shouldn't be that hard.

I honestly think she probably takes pictures/videos and her team posts them in whatever way they want to advance the narrative they want to push. I know she used to post the catwalk type videos, but it seems odd that she would upload the ones where she's walking in and out of the shot or doing nothing but fixing her hair and smiling. It's gaslighting to make people think she's unbalanced and needs the conservatorship despite the fact that court records demonstrate it is highly unlikely she has any access to her social media accounts. 

That's totally plausible.

Maybe that's why she seems so awkward in the videos?

She doesn't have an Instagram account of her own to know what context the videos are being posting in.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Britney in the video says her favorite food is stake from Maestro's (translates to Master in English.) 

She claims she eats the steak and mashed potatoes.

BUT HERE SHE SAYS AT 1:40 and she says she can't eat steak because her stomach is so sensitive she will be sick for 3 days.

Is she saying they are poisoning her?!!

secret latoya jackson GIF

We LOVE a detective on the scene!!!:jl:

Lol fact is, even if it is Lou for the tristar, shes shot herself in the foot because everyone else and the media has taken it up as #freebritney support. She should be sacked for such a blunder ;) 

nah B team, I feel like Britney has to take all these lil photos and videos and they have a catalogue of stuff they tell her to post and what to post but clearly she adds her own touch to make it sound like her (we all have our own typing style) I think it’s her hint she put in so it wouldn’t be obvs to the c team 

nonetheless, motivation for me as I’ve taken it as a sign that this is what she wants and we’re doing what’s right! :) 

• Love 1

I cringe whenever she answers 'questions' on IG because before watching I can already tell it's gonna be some trivial and boring stuff that no one cares about. Especially now, with the whole FreeBritney movement... This is a joke. She's being silenced every day.

• Like 3