Myah Marie admits "Body Ache" is her "favvvvvvvv to have written " and thanks people for their kind comments.

2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Why would myah sing and not be credited when she’s been credited before? The last thing we need during this time is more speculation and theories. 

also I hear Britney’s voice in body ache 😌

The same reason why Britney was credited for writing most, if not all of Britney Jean when she know she didn't write **** on that album.

4 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Idc I love Body Ache lol it sounds like Britney to me 🤷🏻‍♂️ a very auto tuned version, but does someone mind pointing out where exactly or is it just the whole song?

I hear the biggest difference in the verses. The first verse is sung by brit and the second by myah, exept for the last line „Im gonna put it on ya, you want it dont ya dont ya“. You can hear the switch between the voices....at least I hear it that way

• Love 3
9 hours ago, YannFrance said:

I know but being someone ghost vocalist is still wrong and depressing as **** lol

She probably makes much more money doing this than trying to carve out her own career that would most likely tank.

I wouldn’t feel too bad for her. She actually has quite a sweet set up imo