Myah Marie admits "Body Ache" is her "favvvvvvvv to have written " and thanks people for their kind comments.

5 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

I hear the biggest difference in the verses. The first verse is sung by brit and the second by myah, exept for the last line „Im gonna put it on ya, you want it dont ya dont ya“. You can hear the switch between the voices....at least I hear it that way

Okay I can kinda hear what your saying....its tough cause of the layering and autotune but idk I always enjoyed the song lol 

17 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I feel like i hear Britney a lot in body ache 

I hear her in moments too. Not all of it though. Honestly the one that I’ve always thought was 100% Myah is Chillin Wit You which disturbs me because of the fact that it’s a duet with Jamie Lynn :orangu: Like how did everyone sign off on that? It’s NOT Britney. Not for one second. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

You all need to move on. We know she sung almost everything on BJ. Nothing needs to be confirmed by her, all fans know it

Exactly. The fans denying Myah's contributions to the album and borderline Milli Vanilli-ing at this point are delusional and beyond help and us fans who BEEN KNEW are over it...like let's move on.

It's not like Ear Ache is a good song. :tired:
It's not even mildly interesting tea. The tea is literally freezing cold at this point. No,the tea EVAPORATED. 
MOVE ON YALL:schoolingtime:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2020 at 12:51 PM, jj_boha said:

Why would myah sing and not be credited when she’s been credited before? The last thing we need during this time is more speculation and theories. 

also I hear Britney’s voice in body ache 😌

On 8/17/2020 at 11:28 AM, Jordan Miller said:

We know Britney Jean is Myah Jean and she's finally embracing it :ricackle:

This is not a new revelation. In the Britney Jean booklet, Myah Marie is credited for background vocals on the following songs: Work *****It Should Be EasyTik Tik BoomTil It's GoneChillin' With You and Now That I Found You.

But on her official SoundBetter profile (where she offers her services as a vocalist and songwriter), she wrote, among other things:
Britney Spears "Alien" Background Vocalist
Britney Spears "Body Ache" Writer & Background Vocalist

On her Spotify playlist Songs I've Been a Part of (linked from her official website), Myah Marie confirms to have been part of, among other songs, Body Ache, Brightest Morning StarDon't Cry and Hold on Tight.

Myah Marie was therefore uncredited as a background vocalist in the Britney Jean booklet for the following songs: AlienBody Ache, Brightest Morning StarDon't Cry and Hold on Tight.

Why was she uncredited? It could be a royalties issue. If one is credited, one gets royalties; if one is not, one doesn’t. There could have been contract clauses as to how many songs she'd get credits for per album, or something like that. It could have been the record label cutting costs. And yes, it could have been deception, intentionally underplaying her involvement on the record.

On 11/21/2016 at 11:15 PM, DaxCass said:

Same, I dunno how some exhalers can recognize Myah's voice, I only hear o recognize Myah's voice in the Brightest Morning Star chorus and in "Not alone, not alone, not alone" Alien's part

Due to a cappella/stem evidence, we know that the "take me home" part, the "Not alone" hook of Alien and the chorus of Brightest Morning Star were definitely dubbed. As for the other songs, it is debated whether Myah Marie only does background vocals, some ad-libs or also full dubbing, but many fans seem to agree half the record was dubbed.

On 8/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, Thomkat said:

I hear her in moments too. Not all of it though. Honestly the one that I’ve always thought was 100% Myah is Chillin With You which disturbs me because of the fact that it’s a duet with Jamie Lynn :orangu: Like how did everyone sign off on that? It’s NOT Britney. Not for one second. 

Britney definitely sings the words "'bout a thing" at least twice (lower tone) and "Everyday, everyday, everyday, chillin' with you." The rest is debatable, but many fans believe it was all dubbed.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:42 AM, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

You all need to move on. We know she sang almost everything on BJ. Nothing needs to be confirmed by her, all fans know it

That's the thing. We're in the last quarter of 2020, and fans are still discussing, debating it, uploading Myah Jean videos... I feel fans will be haunted by that until there is an actual admission, but it's never going to happen. The closest we ever got to an admission was when Myah Marie's own father, Murray Langston aka The Unknown Comic, revealed certain things to Star Magazine in March 2013Britney Jean was being recorded during that time.

He stated his daughter was singing for Britney Spears, had a knack for sounding just like her, that it seemed Britney would just lay down the tracks, leave, not even care whose voice would end up on the record and that they made his daughter enter the studio through a back door in order to avoid any run-in w/ Britney... He also explained Myah was only paid $1,000 per song w/ no residuals, and he felt it was a chintzy deal. He later tried to backtrack, but it was too late; he clearly did insinuate Myah was dubbing Britney voice, and the article was entitled: "Britney is a fake! — Sources confirm Britney doesn't sing live in concert or on her album!" Obviously, he and Myah had been talking.

Myah Marie repeatedly denied the allegations; so did Britney's team at some point. The only way to get to the bottom of this and get parties (will.i.am, Anthony Preston, William Orbit, Dr. Luke, David Guetta, Christopher Braide and so on) to speak out is by taking RCA/Sony to court (the same way a fan of Michael Jackson, also a lawyer, took Sony and the Cascio brothers to court over dubbing allegations). Those parties would be under oath, might end up spilling the beans, there'd be audio analysts, but I was told it'd be a terrible idea since it'd damage Britney's image even further (and Sony wasn't taken to court over allegations of dubbing on several of J-Lo records). 

For these reasons, we will never get any official confirmation, but we know some dubbing definitely took place on at least two songs (Alien and Brightest Morning Star).

On 8/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, bas che said:

Contrary to popular belief I do not think BJ is completely Britney-free. Granted it’s heavily layered over Myah Marie but it’s a crime to dismiss it as a body of work that is unrelated to Britney Spears. 

True (I, personally, love the record), but no dubbing should have occurred at all! It ended up drawing suspicions over the entire album, and it severely ruined its reputation.

@pgl
@Jordan Miller @OnlyBeyonce @Britneyspearsandmlol @DjRobney @jennyj

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

This is not a new revelation. In the Britney Jean booklet, Myah Marie is credited for background vocals on the following songs: Work *****It Should Be EasyTik Tik BoomTil It's GoneChillin' With You and Now That I Found You.

But on her official SoundBetter profile (where she offers her services as a vocalist and songwriter), she wrote, among other things:
Britney Spears "Alien" Background Vocalist
Britney Spears "Body Ache" Writer & Background Vocalist

On her Spotify playlist Songs I've Been a Part of (linked from her official website), Myah Marie confirms to have been part of, among other songs, Body Ache, Brightest Morning StarDon't Cry and Hold on Tight.

Myah Marie was therefore uncredited as a background vocalist in the Britney Jean booklet for the following songs: AlienBody Ache, Brightest Morning StarDon't Cry and Hold on Tight.

Why was she uncredited? It could be a royalties issue. If one is credited, one gets royalties; if one is not, one doesn’t. There could have been contract clauses as to how many songs she'd get credits for per album, or something like that. It could have been the record label cutting costs. And yes, it could have been deception, intentionally underplaying her involvement on the record.

Due to a cappella/stem evidence, we know that the "take me home" part, the "Not alone" hook of Alien and the chorus of Brightest Morning Star were definitely dubbed. As for the other songs, it is debated whether Myah Marie only does background vocals, some ad-libs or also full dubbing, but many fans seem to agree half the record was dubbed.

Britney definitely sings the words "'bout a thing" at least twice (lower tone) and "Everyday, everyday, everyday, chillin' with you." The rest is debatable, but many fans believe it was all dubbed.

That's the thing. We're in the last quarter of 2020, and fans are still discussing, debating it, uploading Myah Jean videos... I feel fans will be haunted by that until there is an actual admission, but it's never going to happen. The closest we ever got to an admission was when Myah Marie's own father, Murray Langston aka The Unknown Comic, revealed certain things to Star Magazine in March 2013Britney Jean was being recorded during that time.

He stated his daughter was singing for Britney Spears, had a knack for sounding just like her, that it seemed Britney would just lay down the tracks, leave, not even care whose voice would end up on the record and that they made his daughter enter the studio through a back door in order to avoid any run-in w/ Britney... He also explained Myah was only paid $1,000 per song w/ no residuals, and he felt it was a chintzy deal. He later tried to backtrack, but it was too late; he clearly did insinuate Myah was dubbing Britney voice, and the article was entitled: "Britney is a fake! — Sources confirm Britney doesn't sing live in concert or on her album!" Obviously, he and Myah had been talking.

Myah Marie repeatedly denied the allegations; so did Britney's team at some point. The only way to get to the bottom of this and get parties (will.i.am, Anthony Preston, William Orbit, Dr. Luke, David Guetta, Christopher Braide and so on) to speak out is by taking RCA/Sony to court (the same way a fan of Michael Jackson, also a lawyer, took Sony and the Cascio brothers to court over dubbing allegations). Those parties would be under oath, might end up spilling the beans, there'd be audio analysts, but I was told it'd be a terrible idea since it'd damage Britney's image even further (and Sony wasn't taken to court over allegations of dubbing on several of J-Lo records). 

For these reasons, we will never get any official confirmation, but we know some dubbing definitely took place on at least two songs (Alien and Brightest Morning Star).

True (I, personally, love the record), but no dubbing should have occurred at all! It ended up drawing suspicions over the entire album, and it severely ruined its reputation.

@Jordan Miller @OnlyBeyonce @Britneyspearsandmlol @DjRobney @jennyj

I feel like one day Myah will try to make this a bigger scandal. She probably signed some contracts, but in the future I can see her giving interviews about It, especially because her career as an singer never took off... Different case than Jlo and Christina Milian, or Jlo and Ashanti, they were all famous.

I just wonder If Myah can prove anything, because she'll need actual proof. I wonder If she knows exactly the parts they used her vocals... I don't know If It was intentionally but they blended It Myah and Britney vocals in a way that might be difficult to hear properly. Fans have their theories which parts Britney sang and Myah sang, but legally it needs more than assumptions.

If Britney didn't sing at all, It'd be much easier to prove Myah dubbed the whole thing. 

Unfortunately bj case will always haunts us.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Since when has a background singer been given credits? She gets a one-off payment. Britney is the star and there are reasons for that

If you check Britney's albums' liner notes (all of her albums), you'll see that background singers are usually credited, but not always (I read that Danja sang uncredited background vocals on Blackout).

• Like 1

I guess I'm blessed with bad musical ears and I don't hear this difference  in voices, or I jut never cared to listen for them. Anyway, BJ is worst album IMHO, it's took overdone electric for me, like computer sang not human.  Clearly noone cared for it, it was in contract so they had to do it. 

• Love 1