Myah Marie admits "Body Ache" is her "favvvvvvvv to have written " and thanks people for their kind comments.

1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

It's funny how no one cares though, i mean look what happened with these fake Michael Jackson vocals.. everyone was talking about it in the media.

yeah but it's a different situation because it happened after his death. also his family was protesting against it.Β 

in Britney's case we assume the reason was lack of time but anyway it's not justifiable. we don't care anymore but we shouldn't let the GP know lolΒ :shhh:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, David Rose said:

this kind of thing coming out to the gp would actually really damage Britney's legacy and reputation beyond what it already is.

I'll never forget when that edited "alien" demo leaked online and everyone was talking about it. Even freaking ABC covered it, BJ damaged Britney's career in so many ways ugh:otears:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, samblakejacobs said:

Are we not gonna talk about that someone in the comment section actually said that their favorite song is Chillin With U?Β 

I know I saw that too and she goes I love that too or something like that.Β 
Β 

In my opinion she is aware of the controversy surrounding these tracks and she comments things like this.Β 
Β 

To my knowledge, sheΒ is not credited as a background singer on body ache. However someone commented β€œI’m glad they used your vocals” which is clearly shade to me that they are inferring Britney did not sing on body ache. In my opinion I only hear myah on the track but myah has never admitted this. To me it seems like we have confirmation now that at least some of myahs vocals were used on body ache. We never had official confirmation before as the credits did not have myahs name on that track.Β 

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Stop...

Why would myah sing and not be credited when she’s been credited before?Β The last thing we need during this timeΒ is more speculation and theories.Β 
Β 

also I hear Britney’s voice in body ache 😌

• Like 1

because of how I heard Britney singing Alien, surely all of BJ's sessions were out of tune and loose because she didn't want to continue working (and also as a rebellion against the c-ship)Β :mhm:Β I think BJ is really sung by Britney, but remixed with Myah's voice too muchΒ :gagasmile:
They should remove that album from their official discography just like Janet Jackson did with disciplineΒ :mhmsureny:

• Love 1
  • Like 1