Miley Cyrus says expect singles not albums, won't release a new record until she can tour

I'm pretty dissapointed  with this, She Is Coming was one of my favorite pop records of the last decade, and I was excited for it to become a whole album.

I'd say I definitely enjoy listening to music a lot more in the context of a full album. It's nice when my favorite artists release a new single, but a lot of the times I just don't feel satisfied with that, and it isn't really until the song is in the context of an album that I can truly appreciate it.

4 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Lol Right!?  I Really Wish She Released The Album.  She Recorded It, There’s Even Interviews She Did, Kanye Was Exec Producing It.  I Would Pay Top Dollar To Hear The Records 

Actually the song is not that bad and it has a very catchy verse & chorus. If let say Jam was Rihanna's, I think it will sound much better! But don't get me wrong, I love Kim!

• Love 1

It's a smart move. She's not an album/era artist just like Beyonka, maestro Gagi or Avon Lady. She should stick with this idea as long as possible. The only listenable song from Younger Now was Malibu. The only listenable songs from Bangerz were We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball and even that Do My Thang. She's good at creating stand alones (yes Slide Away, this is nod at you) than creating consistent body of work. :didilie:

• Love 2

That was Larry's strategy for Britney some years ago... Hmmm

I understand times changed, but she should release at least some EPs like originally planned.

Full album format maybe ends soon, but only singles here and there will only work with new artists. 

Look what happened with Katy Perry, she has no hype after the songs she released.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block