Britney clapping back to The Fat Jewish about her peasant midriff tops

Jamiea1112

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While nothing was off limits for Josh, there was one thing Britney wouldn't do during their encounter. "Also it was funny because at the end, after I stood up because I was on all fours being walked and she was like, 'What's your name?' And I was like, 'Fat Jew.' And she definitely wasn't saying that. So she looked at me, dead in the face, just went, 'What's your name?' again. And it was kind of a standoff. And I was just like I will bow to the queen. And I was just like, 'Josh' and shes like, 'JOSH!'"

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-fat-jewish-on-meeting-britney-spears

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can you imagine if her account tagged BreatheHeavy :gloriascary:

Haha! All of sudden we’d see everyone’s comments on Exhale be like- 

‘Wow- another runway. Fantastic.’

’Another photoshoot backdrop- I love it’

’Is she doing something different with her eye makeup? LOOOOVE IT!’

blink blinking GIF by Insecure on HBO

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

While nothing was off limits for Josh, there was one thing Britney wouldn't do during their encounter. "Also it was funny because at the end, after I stood up because I was on all fours being walked and she was like, 'What's your name?' And I was like, 'Fat Jew.' And she definitely wasn't saying that. So she looked at me, dead in the face, just went, 'What's your name?' again. And it was kind of a standoff. And I was just like I will bow to the queen. And I was just like, 'Josh' and shes like, 'JOSH!'"

That sounds so intimidating, I can imagine Britney saying that in such an irritated and angry tone :gloriascary:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

he seems to be a fan ?? and some sort of comedian ?? so I think it wasn't intended to be a negative comment.

I really don't know what would be the purpose of clapping back at him (either from Britney or her team) especially since that comment was made days ago.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea tbh I think he likes Britney and was just being... Fat Jewish. He's not a hater. Britney Army, don't attack :haha: 

Exactly my thoughts! I think he was just being funny, but not mocking Britney in any way. He follows her and likes her pics. Tbh a lot of people have pointed out how her pics are always the same (from the same day) with the same clothes. Wheres the lie? Her team just want attention. 

7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

While this was posted, Scam did a story on the beach, she probably was there with him. Britney worries way too much to clap back while tanning...

Britney don't post.. She tells what to post, and someone decides when.. 
The rumor is Britney only have instagram on PC and not her phone, so she cant upload, but can read

8 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

this is so ******* weird, why are they always making absolutely clear that they read the comments? :umwtf:

we know what the comments look like and what they are talking about so why keep pretending something else?

This.

One comment about her outfit.

3000 about her well-being... and Britney /Lou choose to respond to this one.

As I said, I do think it's a good thing. Woke up to few messages from non-stans this morning like 'ohh have you seen Brit's IG... she snapped. Good to see her sticking up for herself'.

So it's good to see the sass :ipass:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is clearly a photo shoot, not meant to be posted as a clip surely? I genuinely don’t think she knew this would be used as a whole post rather than just to take some shots from, but who can tell anymore. 

I always suspected this or like those test shoots to try on looks and seeing what outfit works. Models do that for fittings before a fashion show. It seems a group of people have access to Britney’s photo content and are supposed to come up with stuff to go along with it. 

I think it helps them justify where Britney’s money is being spent in. That’s why it’s so inconsistent and sometimes the posts seems pointless but to establish “normalcy” I have no doubt Britney does post but not all of it. 

Archived