Britney clapping back to The Fat Jewish about her peasant midriff tops

Jamiea1112

28 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Britney don't post.. She tells what to post, and someone decides when.. 
The rumor is Britney only have instagram on PC and not her phone, so she cant upload, but can read

You could actually post new content on Instagram using your PC, though. However, I'm sure that that is not the case of Britney 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this post was to make people understand once gain that she reads the comments (fatjewish comments on a lot of her instagram posts) and that she’s very aware about what people think and say. That’s why all of her posts I think mean something.

All the posts with yellow being her favorite color is clearly a response to people asking if she needs help. And I think she really needs help to end the conservatorship!! Especially since we know how hard it’s going to be to end it with a corrupted justice and a greedy family. Nobody cares about her life as long as they have the money. 

And I believe they (her team) always let her to be in charge mostly of what’s posted on instagram (and that’s why it’s kind of a mess) but she must not be  allowed to speak about the conservatorship and the whole situation so she find other ways to communicate. But sadly she keeps on being misunderstood. 

10 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

You could actually post new content on Instagram using your PC, though. However, I'm sure that that is not the case of Britney 

I can't without a special application or whatever or a special browser.

4 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

whitney houston best gif GIF

Think it was Amber Lynn who wrote that to someone

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

While nothing was off limits for Josh, there was one thing Britney wouldn't do during their encounter. "Also it was funny because at the end, after I stood up because I was on all fours being walked and she was like, 'What's your name?' And I was like, 'Fat Jew.' And she definitely wasn't saying that. So she looked at me, dead in the face, just went, 'What's your name?' again. And it was kind of a standoff. And I was just like I will bow to the queen. And I was just like, 'Josh' and shes like, 'JOSH!'"

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-fat-jewish-on-meeting-britney-spears

Lol that story is fake, she only asked him once

Archived