Britney clapping back to The Fat Jewish about her peasant midriff tops

Jamiea1112

Her caption reads: ‘This little clip is a message for thefatjewish 😳😂🤷🏼‍♀️😂... yes I do own a peasant midriff top for every day of the week 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️!!!!’

He must have struck a nerve with Midriffney:gtfo:

I’m clueless as to who thefatjewish is (is it just a meme page?). But he messed with the wrong queen today. 

I’m so here for her calling out some of the hate as- 

A) Lets people know she won’t be walked over

B) May encourage the trolls to think twice about spreading any potential hate (although I think his initial comment may have been more of a cheeky tongue-n-cheeky type message as he is a stan)

Love it though. More of this please Brit. :gelis:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I’m clueless as to who thefatjewish is (is it just a meme page?). But he messed with the wrong queen today. 

He's Instagram royalty. I interviewed him in 2015. I look a mess here but whatevs :teigen:

fat-jewish.thumb.jpg.cf94057d8756f33eb3edee507a3a220a.jpg

https://www.breatheheavy.com/the-fat-jewish-expects-the-unexpected-breatheheavy-exclusive/

3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I really feel like this is Lou playing games to make it look like Britney's posting her own captions. :ipass:

This. Almost like we'll back off with the movement if we think she's got more control and is able to use her voice. :jeanluc:

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's Instagram royalty. I interviewed him in 2015. I look a mess here but whatevs :teigen:

fat-jewish.thumb.jpg.cf94057d8756f33eb3edee507a3a220a.jpg

https://www.breatheheavy.com/the-fat-jewish-expects-the-unexpected-breatheheavy-exclusive/

Ohh. He really isn’t in a position to be questioning Britney’s fashion choices when he has been out in public with that pony-situation. 

But that’s none of my business :truthtea:

Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

Thoughts?

I think he’s actually saying it in a more catty tongue n cheek way, do you not? Ohh well... it’s too late for him to take that comment back haha!

he seems to be a fan ?? and some sort of comedian ?? so I think it wasn't intended to be a negative comment.

I really don't know what would be the purpose of clapping back at him (either from Britney or her team) especially since that comment was made days ago.

• Leader
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

he seems to be a fan ?? and some sort of comedian ?? so I think it wasn't intended to be a negative comment.

I really don't know what would be the purpose of clapping back at him (either from Britney or her team) especially since that comment was made days ago.

Yea tbh I think he likes Britney and was just being... Fat Jewish. He's not a hater. Britney Army, don't attack :haha: 

Archived