Britney answers questions about religion, partying, food and more

• Leader
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

The sad thing is I think her team legit tells her people are asking these questions and for her to answer them as something “fun” to do!

Yea I am pretty sure this is how this goes down, too. They tell her here are a list of questions from fans and please answer. In reality, no one is asking these. Instead, it's a way to cryptically offer information. This doesn't feel like a light and fun Q&A. It feels like there are ulterior motives. That's no bueno. Just my opinion. 

One of the major problems here that I keep reiterating is the lack of transparency and communication. If this is their attempt at that, it could use some tlc. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

***** that show is dead to me for how they treated the amazing Katerina Petrova. They kept ideas poo GIF on my girl so much I had to stop watching. They even effed her over for the finale. Elena should've been killed off and Katherine be the lead from season 3 onward. PERIODT.

Delete this :rupaulslap:

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Um this video was actually cute. I feel like there was something to her delivery of "I definitely prefer a happy meal." But I'm not gonna put my detective hat on for this one. I'll leave it up to y'all!

Did you notice the spinning gesture she made?

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

***** that show is dead to me for how they treated the amazing Katerina Petrova. They kept ideas poo GIF on my girl so much I had to stop watching. They even effed her over for the finale. Elena should've been killed off and Katherine be the lead from season 3 onward. PERIODT.

SO MUCH TEA!

Katherine was my absolute favourite!! I had an on/off hatred for Elena

57 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

the fact that she mentions Kabbalah and says she goes back and forth with it also says a lot. Everyone thought she stoped following after it wasnt "Hollywood levels of hot" anymore  :mhm:

She stopped studying Kabbalah when Sean was born citing that "her baby was her religion" but she started again shortly after :orangu:

She was pictured with multiple different copies of The Zohar all the time from 2007 to 2008 especially after the conservatorship was put in place

050~102.jpg

Also her neck tattoo of course

Britney-Spears-Kabbalah-Symbol-Tattoo.jpg

And when she mentioned how much Kabbalah meant to her on her website back then

highlight-feelings.png

Madonna first introduced Kabbalah to me at a time in my life when it was much needed. It has helped me get rid of a lot of negative influences that were guiding me down the wrong path. There came a point where not even my family or my advisors had the answers I needed. The answers I was looking for were all in my heart. Through Kabbalah, I was able to look within myself, clear all the negative energy and turn my life around. Now that the chaos has subsided, I finally feel as though I have the control I’ve wanted over my own destiny. I’m in a place where I can take Kabbalah seriously and truly learn from it. Whatever your religion may be, it’s amazing what the power of prayer can do, it can even perform miracles!

She was also pictured several times (including when she shaved her head) wearing Star of David necklace which was allegedly given to her by Isaac Cohen

BG002~43.JPG

She even used to listen to Matisyahu, a jewish rapper with numerous Kabbalah references

19519925-027_281029.jpg

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I am pretty sure this is how this goes down, too. They tell her here are a list of questions from fans and please answer. In reality, no one is asking these. Instead, it's a way to cryptically offer information. This doesn't feel like a light and fun Q&A. It feels like there are ulterior motives. That's no bueno. Just my opinion. 

One of the major problems here that I keep reiterating is the lack of transparency and communication. If this is their attempt at that, it could use some tlc. 

This breaks my heart :( 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

SO MUCH TEA!

Katherine was my absolute favourite!! I had an on/off hatred for Elena

Katherine was the best and deserving of so much more on that trash show. I swear the entire show all the vampires are horrible serial killers yet Katherine continues to get punished, dragged to hell, etc. When people like Klaus and Damon and even Stefan when he's "The Ripper" are ******* WORSE and yet are put on a pedestal and prodded up as heroes. My girl was the only reason TVD became big to begin with. I can't stand Julie Plec's hate ***** for her.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Katherine was the best and deserving of so much more on that trash show. I swear the entire show all the vampires are horrible serial killers yet Katherine continues to get punished, dragged to hell, etc. When people like Klaus and Damon and even Stefan when he's "The Ripper" are ******* WORSE and yet are put on a pedestal and prodded up as heroes. My girl was the only reason TVD became big to begin with. I can't stand Julie Plec's hate ***** for her.

I love the show but I was devastated about the whole Katherine thing, but she’s honoured in my Avi ;) 

im still waiting to marry Paul Wesley (Stefan) 

1 hour ago, jms910 said:

This one gives me the vibe that she knows this is silly but she has to do it, so she’s just rolling with it. I mean it seems a lot more lighthearted than other seemingly “scripted” videos almost like she feels “lighter”. She’s speaking clearly and showcasing her (NOT Dementia) memory too! I hope things are getting better for her. 

The fact that she looked confused and laughed at the first one proves that she is equally perplexed as to why her fans would be asking these oddly specific questions. :watrusayin:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

She stopped studying Kabbalah when Sean was born citing that "her baby was her religion" but she started again shortly after :orangu:

She was pictured with multiple different copies of The Zohar all the time from 2007 to 2008 especially after the conservatorship was put in place

050~102.jpg

Also her neck tattoo of course

Britney-Spears-Kabbalah-Symbol-Tattoo.jpg

And when she mentioned how much Kabbalah meant to her on her website back then

She was also pictured several times (including when she shaved her head) wearing Star of David necklace which was allegedly given to her by Isaac Cohen

BG002~43.JPG

She even used to listen to Matisyahu, a jewish rapper with numerous Kabbalah references

19519925-027_281029.jpg

I edited my post to add some more stuff you might find interesting :) @MissSpearsSaysSo @Slayer

• Love 3