Britney answers questions about religion, partying, food and more

Britney answered questions supposedly asked by fans in the comments section of her Instagram.

It's worth noting the yellow back drop. The color yellow is significant to Britney's story in 2020. 

I answered some of your questions in front of my favorite color ….. yellow ️ !!!!! PS I loved the henna on my body ….. should I get it again 💋💋💋 ??!?!!!!! Pssss I think I went out twice in Vegas actually 🙄🙄 ….. Oops !!!!!

One reason why Britney was allegedly placed into a conservatorship involuntary was because representatives at that time claim she suffered from dementia, however she is able to recall old and recent memories here.

Read the "Q&A" below: 

What's the last huge party she went to? 

"Believe it or not, I was in Vegas for four years and I went out one time which was probably like three or four years ago, and it was a club called [XS] and I danced with a friend."

What's your favorite perfume?

"Tom Ford."

What's your favorite department store?

Nordstroms.

What religion are you?

"I'm Baptiste. I grew up Baptiste but I ended up studying Kabbala so I go back and forth, but I do believe there is a God.

Do you like McDonald's or Burger King?

"I definitely prefer a Happy Meal."

Thoughts? :) 

THESE ARENT OUR QUESTIONS BRITNEY JEAN!!

Related:

brit-q.jpg.5c30a0ecc5d08a493ed5925a20515ae9.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1