Britney answers questions about religion, partying, food and more

She is giving a big clue with the emphasis on YELLOW ....however WHY would her team let her post something like this? Does she even know that people are asking her to post with yellow if she needs help? Maybe there’s a chance she doesn’t even know the correlation . I’m so confused. 

• Love 2

Britney's favorite color changes so fast ... I still remember when she said pink was her favorite, and I'm pretty sure she said something different not too long ago .... :katyclown:

Receipts:

(In this one, she said that maybe because of the man's suit, as a compliment or something, still counts? :cheese: )

666f2356gw1f5tle71ruig20dw07qhdt.gif.0a2

666f2356gw1f5tle3yxylg20f009qx6p.gif.b75

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Britney's favorite color changes so fast ... I still remember when she said pink was her favorite, and I'm pretty sure she said something different not too long ago .... :katyclown:

Receipts:

(In this one, she said that maybe because of the man's suit, as a compliment or something, still counts? :cheese: )

I mean is that not common to change up once in a while? I used to like blue for the longest time, then it was green, now I really like neon green, black, purple, hot pink and candy pink. There’s been others, maybe that’s weird, but I don’t think I’m the only one.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

***** that show is dead to me for how they treated the amazing Katerina Petrova. They kept ideas poo GIF on my girl so much I had to stop watching. They even effed her over for the finale. Elena should've been killed off and Katherine be the lead from season 3 onward. PERIODT.

Couldn’t agree more. Elena choosing Damon wasn’t believable at all.

• Love 1

She's more manipulated than I ever thought, it's sad to see because I also believe she thinks this is real fans questions.

It also shows she doesn't reads comments and has no idea what's going on outside her mansion, her bubble. Very problematic...

About the yellow... Her team can't create fake narratives properly. The fact people are paid to do this ****...

• Like 8

It's abundantly clear Britney doesn't have access to her IG. Her iPhone is supervised, meaning she only has access to certain apps the 'administrator' allows, it's called 'Remote Management'. She's never accidentally 'liked' comments or posts when scrolling. They let her use the camera and (maybe) the notes app to write out her captions. 

Her iPhone is 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Luminous said:

Receipts:

Right?! LOL....I was thinking this exact thing! She has had the most favorite colors....to be fair tho I like a lot of colors too but if I had to narrow it down I would always say one type lol

Side note that interview from her MV set, where she is pretending she is glam and goes to lunch like that is so funny......we all know she does not dress like that in public lol 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, holiday89 said:

It's abundantly clear Britney doesn't have access to her IG. Her iPhone is supervised, meaning she only has access to certain apps the 'administrator' allows, it's called 'Remote Management'. She's never accidentally 'liked' comments or posts when scrolling. They let her use the camera and (maybe) the notes app to write out her captions. 

Her iPhone is 

Nathalie Kelley GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1