Joe Biden chooses Senator Kamala Harris as his Vice President running mate

• Leader

biden-kamala.jpg.62b90ae55d0423977be86d6c2ecadf9f.jpg

Presidential candidate Joe Biden chose California senator Kamala Harris as his running mate for Vice President.

"You make a lot of important decisions as president. But the first one is who you select to be your Vice President. I’ve decided that Kamala Harris is the best person to help me take this fight to Donald Trump and Mike Pence and then to lead this nation starting in January 2021," Biden wrote in an email from his campaign to supporters.

Harris is the only Black woman in the U.S. Senate. She was first elected in 2016 after serving as California’s Attorney General and, before that, San Francisco District Attorney.

Per The NY Times, "Harris is the first Black woman and the first person of Indian descent to be nominated for national office by a major party, and only the fourth woman in history to be chosen for one of their presidential tickets."

HERSTORY!

Thoughts, Exhale?!

• Like 2

All I’ll say is as a black person the media and politicians from both sides assuming that we’ll vote for a candidate just because they’re black is an insult to mine and many others intelligence. Also joe Biden saying u ain’t black if u don’t vote for me is an insult to the black community as a whole.  I’ll look at the issues and where I stand before I make a choice, but identity politics and picking people because of race and assuming everyone else who looks like them will go out and vote because of that is what’s wrong with America right now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Very predictable. As a prosecutor she has targeted the trans community and *** workers. I’m 50/50 on her...either way I’m voting for Biden. 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Well he got his gimmick token. America will eat this up and they will win because she is a woman and bl

Not only that, don't forget she had single mothers arrested for their kids not attending classes. How that went into law, still baffles. 

One mom who doesn't trust the bus system in California for a two month prison sentence for dropping kids off late cos Schools are in opposite sides of town an added month for picking them up early and Kamala thought the excuse of her husband being in Iraq on deployment made it hard to actually follow the guidelines. She said use your time wisely and stop using the military spousal excuse. Two months prison sentence plus two years probation was what the woman handed.

Trust me, she'll be running the show like Hillary did back in the 90s and watch an anti unexcused absence or truancy policy become federal with heavy fines and prison sentences. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block