Jamie Lynn's new workout video looks like something Britney would post

It's hilarious how at least Britney's repetitive videos are more interesting than this.

And how DARE she shade Britney like that, calling people who do that a 'loser'... when in fact she KNOWS that Britney does that and in fact comments on her posts.  

the office bj novak GIF

• Love 1
On 8/11/2020 at 8:50 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Or since Britney Spears is refusing to make music, maybe they're replacing her with Jaime Lynn to bring in money. 

I don’t think Jamie Lynn could earn enough to replace the money they’re losing from Britney 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 8/11/2020 at 3:36 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

I also want to add I think its really sad that she thinks there is a high demand for a Zoey 101 reboot. The delusion is strong in this one to clamor on to her only claim to fame now that the checks are starting to dry up. Sis, nobody is here for your uncharismatic ***. 

I was never into 101, but we so totally n Ed Lizzy McGuire to come back. Queen Hilz has been going hard to make it happen the way she wants.  :otears:

She's been posting videos or stories of her running for years, it's nothing new. 

Off topic, anyone notice Amber Lynn follows her and comments on her posts but JL doesn't follow her or respond. So odd JL has hangers on, the other being Chris Massey who is desperate for another Zoey 101 paycheck and has a restraining order from Shar Jackson. The whole circle is trashy. Does JL know Chris did a free Britney video?

How long until someone pays amberlynn to do something pro Britney on her only fans.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:36 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

I also want to add I think its really sad that she thinks there is a high demand for a Zoey 101 reboot. The delusion is strong in this one to clamor on to her only claim to fame now that the checks are starting to dry up. Sis, nobody is here for your uncharismatic ***. 

I mean it's her lifeline away from dullsville in Louisiana right, but I would be shocked if a reboot went ahead because the main producer was terminated from Nickelodeon and you only need to Google his name to see the rumours about him. He still owns the rights to Zoey, icarly, Sam and cat, etc - they are currently saying the TV show reboot wouldn't suit Nickelodeon (which is what Hilary had issues with lizzie and Disney  about) so they're obviously trying to get someone like Netflix to pick it up, but the real reason is likely that this producer is not allowed to work for Nickelodeon. Seeing as none of the cast have denied the allegations or commented about them, I find that pretty damning.