Jamie Lynn's new workout video looks like something Britney would post

4 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

stop the hate campaignย :wtf:ย Nor is it that Britney has invented uploading her exercise routines to Instagramย :jl:ย JL could use plastic surgery on her chin anyway, because the garl is not uglyย :imacoolmom:

Im sorry, but she could use plastic surgery on her whole face then bc shes looking a lot like Jamie and Jamie isnt that good looking himself to not say smt else :oprah:

But she was a pretty cute kid back then, but its like after pregnancy her face started changing and shes looking each day more and more like Jamie.

3 hours ago, Notthesame said:

This girlย isย nothing but aย louser, a schmoozer,ย supportedย by a user, whoโ€™s really an abuser, that got hiredย by a boozer... Should have stood up but sheย reallyย just a cruiser!ย 

๐Ÿคจ

ย 

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

:bop:

ย 

:kfed:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

first of all i have no idea what zoey 10968 isย :cheese:ย 

so it's time for her to leave the pink cloud she lives in bc nobodyย cares about her at all:mcwave:

and 2nd 'instead Iโ€™m videoing myself, like a loser' wtf is that?ย :ohwut:ย yes jasmieย lynn for you it's like a 'loser' bc you're free to do whatever the F you want, but at the same time for your sister is the only joy she has you idiot, that comment was so unnecessaryย :fu:

but at least she said something right that she's like a loser but fun fact you're not 'like' a loser you're a whooole lotta loser, soo yeahย :makeup:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1