Jamie Lynn's new workout video looks like something Britney would post

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I blame Lou for hyping up this fantasy. But I don't know what Jamie Lou is going to do now that she doesn't have her big sister to threaten children in a trailer on set. Though I guess lawsuits are scarier than *** beatings these days. Maybe Lou will get anyone who upsets Jamie Lynn into a conservatorship?

God i hate the censoring on exhale. I'm constantly stroking out trying to figure out what's behind the asterisks. Did you mean s.e.x beatings? Lol what did you meaaaaan?? :hideous: what else could be 3 letters long? Who is having s.ex beatings??? 

Edit: omg it was a $ $ beatings wasn't it?? :clownery:

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Man some of you are a bunch of ******* bullies dude. “What is this” “no one cares” “eyebrows a mess”. What the **** happened to the world? She’s a human with struggles and feelings and insecurities like every one of us. There is a human behind her social media account.

Be better. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, Justney said:

God i hate the censoring on exhale. I'm constantly stroking out trying to figure out what's behind the asterisks. Did you mean s.e.x beatings? Lol what did you meaaaaan?? :hideous: what else could be 3 letters long? Who is having s.ex beatings??? 

Edit: omg it was a $ $ beatings wasn't it?? :clownery:

Lmao yes it was a *s s beatings. But I wouldn't mind a s e x beating right now gurl its been a looooong quarantine. ;)

• Haha 3

I cant comment on her page 

Can someone say smt on the comments like "JL, ure looking like ur dad more and more each day" and tag her on it? I wanna see If she will delete even tho she loves Jamie so much:blol:

3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Man some of you are a bunch of ******* bullies dude. “What is this” “no one cares” “eyebrows a mess”. What the **** happened to the world? She’s a human with struggles and feelings and insecurities like every one of us. There is a human behind her social media account.

Be better. 

Jealous losers on here thinking they actually know the details of Britney's personal life and family haha.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think the same!But the other sentences are revealing too:

"2020 ain’t nobody’s friend🙅🏼‍♀️ Trying to stay mentally positive and physically healthy is the only thing I feel I can control at the moment."

Does she mean she/Lou can't control her sister anymore? Good news guys :jj:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Damn she looks great! Good for her. I've never understood the hate for JL. Of course she's not as successful as Britney - it would be impossible to be, and she never tried to be. She did something different. She acted, was successful at it, and had to stop bc of her first kid. Then she took time to be a mom and did a little country music and now is getting back out there, little by little. She was good in Sweet Magnolias and it's been renewed for a second season. She and Britney have always been close. So why the hate? She's always really stuck up for Britney and it's really sweet. I've met her twice and she was nice both times.

Agreed also really don’t get the hate for Jamie-Lynn from Britney fans and it makes me sad, Britney loves her little sister more than anything and she would be so heartbroken if she saw her “fans” saying hurtful things towards or about her sister.Jamie-Lynn always protected Britney in public, telling the popratzii to F off, she’s always had her sisters back. I believe any silence or secrecy from Jamie-Lynn is about keeping Britney’s privacy. 

• Love 2