Jamie Lynn's new workout video looks like something Britney would post

Damn she looks great! Good for her. I've never understood the hate for JL. Of course she's not as successful as Britney - it would be impossible to be, and she never tried to be. She did something different. She acted, was successful at it, and had to stop bc of her first kid. Then she took time to be a mom and did a little country music and now is getting back out there, little by little. She was good in Sweet Magnolias and it's been renewed for a second season. She and Britney have always been close. So why the hate? She's always really stuck up for Britney and it's really sweet. I've met her twice and she was nice both times.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

She did something different. She acted, was successful at it, and had to stop bc of her first kid. Then she took time to be a mom and did a little country music and now is getting back out there, little by little.

Ain't it funny how that was the exact opposite for Britney, the one who is legally considered incapable of taking care of herself?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Damn she looks great! Good for her. I've never understood the hate for JL. Of course she's not as successful as Britney - it would be impossible to be, and she never tried to be. She did something different. She acted, was successful at it, and had to stop bc of her first kid. Then she took time to be a mom and did a little country music and now is getting back out there, little by little. She was good in Sweet Magnolias and it's been renewed for a second season. She and Britney have always been close. So why the hate? She's always really stuck up for Britney and it's really sweet. I've met her twice and she was nice both times.

Anyone I know who has met her said she is an ignorant stuck up little ***** 

• Haha 3