I think Britney did sing on Body Ache

• 10 months later...

Britney sang parts of Body Ache. Her vocals were blended with myah’s and heavily autotuned to the point where it does not sound like her. There’s no way she would allow a song to be on the album that she didn’t personally record. Indeed, Myah Marie revealed that Britney wrote the breathe heavy verse on the Original Doll podcast. 

I’ve spoken to people who personally know and/or have worked with  Myah Marie. She said that she ended up dubbing over Britney’s vocals because she was not able to get to the studio to record the harmonies herself due to conflicts with rehearsals for the Vegas residency. However, she said that Britney did actually provide vocals for the song and that she can be heard on the final track. Myah also apparently revealed that the producers confused her vocals with that of Britney’s on several songs and accidentally placed her own background vocals higher in the mix during the recording process. Hence, why you can hear more of Myah on Til it’s gone, Brightest morning star, Chillin with you, Body Ache, and Work B.... Nonetheless, she insisted that Britney’s voice is present on every track of the Britney Jean album. These explanations are much more plausible than the alternative interpretation of Myah Marie recording the whole album. 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:30 AM, Lauramiller2702 said:

I’m confused, can some1 explain who Myah is?

she sang on BJ - Britney didn't finish the album because it was rushed and she was concentrating on her Piece of me show but her team called this backup singer and she sang on this album.