I think Britney did sing on Body Ache

A lot of us have always thought Body Ache is 100% Myah’s, but i’ve been paying a lot of attention to it and I think Britney does sing in it, specifically in the second verse :decisions:

Myah herself confirmed was written by Britney, so that made me think, why wouldn’t have sung it if she wrote it? :watrusayin:

I don’t know about you but I genuinely can’t hear Myah at all in the second verse. If you compare it to the rest of the song it sounds really different, so, what do you think? 

2 hours ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

I’m confused, can some1 explain who Myah is?

She sings more than the half of the Britney Jean album. It’s not Britney, just a back up singer hired to sound like Britney and release an album pretending Britney sang it.

Rumor is that Britney wanted to go on a totally different direction and it was all changed so she didn’t show up enough to record it and they hired an impersonator.

Oh and the Myah thing isn’t a rumor is a fact. There’s Britney Jean songs where Britney doesn’t sing a single word, like body ache lol.

I always had it in my head that Britney did at least one verse on this song for some reason, but now that I’m searching for her vocals, I can’t hear Britney at all :( 

kinda sad bc Body Ache is one of the few songs i can tolerate on BJ despite it seeming to be one of the most hated here on Exhale 

• Love 1

So I re listened to Britney Jean and it so easy to know where Britney sings and where she doesn’t.

She is in: 

Alien the not alones have Myah a lot! 

Perfume.

It Should Be Easy.

Passenger it also has Myah.

Don’t Cry.

Brightest Morning Star with a lot of Myah on the choruses.

Hold On Tight.

Now That I Found You.

And she’s some parts of Work ***** too but I don’t understand this because the POM version has way more Britney in it lol.

7 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

A lot of us have always thought Body Ache is 100% Myah’s, but i’ve been paying a lot of attention to it and I think Britney does sing in it, specifically in the second verse :decisions:

Myah herself confirmed was written by Britney, so that made me think, why wouldn’t have sung it if she wrote it? :watrusayin:

I don’t know about you but I genuinely can’t hear Myah at all in the second verse. If you compare it to the rest of the song it sounds really different, so, what do you think? 

of course she sang on body ache its so stupid and ridiculous that people think she didn't. 

• Love 1