Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol when was the last time the consensus was "this is just an Instagram post" though :katyclown:

Plenty of people here have been decrying rumors of Britney sending messages through her instagram. They have said the yellow shirt thing was BS, they have said her saying she's keen on freedom meant nothing, and they have said that the Frozen thing was also a strange coincidence, but nothing more. Basically writing off Tik Tok "conspiracy theorists" as whack jobs, and anyone who believed "Britney" was trying to say anything more with her IG is a deluded stan who is making everyone who supports #FreeBritney look bad. 

Period GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

wasn't expecting a post on a Saturday! 

am I the only one who interpreted this part as Jamie? not Kfed? :idkney:

"the troubled man she is seeing loves the fame and handles it better so he takes all her glory and says it’s him doing all the work ... in the end she gets fed up and reclaims her art proving it is her that is indeed the artist"

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! i really think this whole caption is a metaphor to her own life, that a man (jamie) is taking credit (money) of HER talent. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3