Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

On 8/8/2020 at 6:18 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Britney posted the same photo with three different filters on Instagram, and with it comes a caption that's one for the books.

In the eye-opening message, Britney reveals she recently watched Tim Burton's Big Eyes. 

Here's the film's synopsis via Wikipedia:

Here's Britney's take on it:

There appear to be some parallels to Britney's own life here, though it's unclear if she's referring to herself intentionally at all or not. 

Britney then comments on her physical appearance in the photo.

Exhale, do you think Britney is referring to herself at all in the previous caption? Is she the eccentric woman? Is she referencing Kevin Federline as the "man she is seeing [who] loves the fame?" Perhaps she's referring to her current boyfriend, Sam Asghari?

There's a lot to unpack here...

Thoughts? 👀 

britney-eyes.jpg.a261bfb1aa7adaf65f6df0a412163749.jpg

No she’s referring to her father that is taking credit for all her success 

• Like 1

She definitely feels connected to the character to some extent. You can see the passion and fire behind her words. But I think it's more general for her. She feels restrained by her handlers, father, manager, ex-husbands etc. And Brit not getting credit for a lot of things or not being heard. But I don't believe she feels this way about Sam. Just my intuition :)