Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

11 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Big eyes is one of my favorite movies. 

very very very telling that she chose to post about it. It’s essentially about a woman with so much drive and passion but under the control of her husband and his handlers they sucked the creativity and life out of the wife to the point where she never wanted to paint again. They ended up in COURT where she was eventually vindicated. 

I’m floored by this post and i never read much into her instas

WOW thank you for posting what the film is about!! I posted your synopsis on a post I shared regarding this.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

there’s something that i never get about her insta posts. if the c-ship team are so involved in her public image how do they let this kind of things go public if there are some hidden messages inside that all of us see? they’re not that dumb they see them as we do. so is team c-ship controlling the ig captions? making us think Britney is the one writing them and sending hidden messages to us? or are we reaching every single time? or are they completely dumb? :huh:

200.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Okay I know there has to be at least one fan in Hollywood with a drone. Send her skittles and a forking Trac phone this has become a rescue mission! Code Yellow: Operation Big Eyes is a go😻 

we all know her favorite color ain’t fukn Yellow! 

What does she gotta do to make it obvious ... start lighting apple cinnamon candles🕯🕯!!  

britney spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

First saturday post in a long *** time, aside the IG stories of Britney "thank you Glory n1", lowkey I was expecting something because more people were noticing the no weekend posts... It was getting way too obvious.

Big eyes is amazing, the last great Tim Burton movie, It does relate to her... But Brit knows her dad, brother and current boyfriend can be seen in Amy Adams character's husband, right?

Kfed isn't the biggest issue anymore, currently she's surrounded by leeches just like before.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, ElenaB said:

there’s something that i never get about her insta posts. if the c-ship team are so involved in her public image how do they let this kind of things go public if there are some hidden messages inside that all of us see? they’re not that dumb they see them as we do. so is team c-ship controlling the ig captions? making us think Britney is the one writing them and sending hidden messages to us? or are we reaching every single time? or are they completely dumb? :huh:

In my opinion at this point they're playing with what we want to see. We want hints and we want Britney to expose her own situation, and yes they aren't so stupid to not notice If Britney sends crypt messages.

Cassie, the woman that works for Britney's team as social media manager liked this post and every other that "supposely" are shades.

They're totally controlling the narrative now.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

First saturday post in a long *** time, aside the IG stories of Britney "thank you Glory n1", lowkey I was expecting something because more people were noticing the no weekend posts... It was getting way too obvious.

Big eyes is amazing, the last great Tim Burton movie, It does relate to her... But Brit knows her dad, brother and current boyfriend can be seeing in Amy Adams character's husband, right?

Kfed isn't the biggest issue anymore and Scam definitely not the remarry material, currently she's surrounded by leeches just like before.

In my opinion at this point they're playing with what we want to see. We want hints and we want Britney to expose her own situation, and yes they aren't so stupid to not notice If Britney sends crypt messages.

Cassie, the woman that works for Britney's team as social media manager liked this post and every other that "supposely" are shades.

Who’s Cassie? Whats her IG?

• Leader
13 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Big eyes is amazing, the last great Tim Burton movie, It does relate to her... But Brit knows her dad, brother and current boyfriend can be seeing in Amy Adams character's husband, right?

Kfed isn't the biggest issue anymore and Scam definitely not the remarry material, currently she's surrounded by leeches just like before.

Am I the only one that thinks Britney truly writes these captions :clownery:

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t have access to her official channel, but she prob has a finsta that she posts to and they re-post on her official one. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one that thinks Britney truly writes these captions :clownery:

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t have access to her official channel, but she prob has a finsta that she posts to and they re-post on her official one. 

Maybe she does, yes... But...

It's obvious by now there's other people knowing all the content "she" will post, that's why thinking Britney's doing something super secretive, giving hints, shading her own team, doesn't make any sense. Like u wrote, probably they repost stuff, so they can control whatever is there.

Her own team likes the posts, they're having fun with It.