Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one that thinks Britney truly writes these captions :clownery:

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t have access to her official channel, but she prob has a finsta that she posts to and they re-post on her official one. 

I really don't know, but I do think she doesn't post the pictures herself, bc they look really bad quality as If they were screenshots or were sent from Britney's phone to someone else's :cheese:

Maybe she takes a lot of photos and sends them to her social media manager with a caption idk.

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Who said I think it's only her?

Não tá me acompanhando direito, nem aqui, nem no Rebellion gats :raven: 

You never said, but you quotes her in every thread about Britney's instagram. :britoverit: 

3 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Oooh do you have a link to those posts?

I'll search

• Like 1

The true meaning of her 'glory' title with the updated album art explained :yesplease:

The 'man' definitely sounds like K-Fed.

And her reference to the big eyes, I don't think she means physically but metaphorically her eyes have been opened to the toxic people in her life and those around her that make her more aware of who's using her or are simply bad people.

eye opening ideal man GIF by Andrew Combs

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just watched Big Eyes. What an amazing movie and every artists nightmare!!! Felt sick at times.

I wonder if Britney will expose The Spears Secret... that she is only the image of Britney Spears but the singer is ....

britney spears glitter GIF

FELICIA F ALOTTA!

Britney frees herself and she moves to Honolulu to fulfill her true childhood dream of being a Hydro-Electronic Transmitting Technician.  

Seriously though watch the movie, its wonderfully done 🤩

• Love 1
  • Haha 2