Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

• Leader

Britney posted the same photo with three different filters on Instagram, and with it comes a caption that's one for the books.

In the eye-opening message, Britney reveals she recently watched Tim Burton's Big Eyes. 

Here's the film's synopsis via Wikipedia:

Big Eyes is a 2014 American biographical drama film directed by Tim Burton, written by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski and starring Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz. The film is about the life of American artist Margaret Keane—famous for painting and drawing portraits of people with big eyes. It follows the story of Margaret and her husband, Walter Keane, who took credit for Margaret's phenomenally successful and popular paintings in the 1950s and 1960s. It follows the lawsuit and trial between Margaret and Walter, after Margaret reveals she is the true artist behind the paintings.

Here's Britney's take on it:

I watched the movie Big Eyes the other day by of course my favorite director in the whole world @timburton !!! It’s about a fragile yet adorable eccentric woman who has problems with men yet she’s an extraordinary artist who paints children with big eyes 👀👀👀 !!!  She obviously paints them for the love of her daughter … the troubled man she is seeing loves the fame and handles it better so he takes all her glory and says it’s him doing all the work ... in the end she gets fed up and reclaims her art proving it is her that is indeed the artist 🎨👩‍🎨️ !!! She leaves him never to remarry and takes care of her daughter 💕👯‍♀️ !!!!

There appear to be some parallels to Britney's own life here, though it's unclear if she's referring to herself intentionally at all or not. 

Britney then comments on her physical appearance in the photo.

It was very weird the same day I watched this movie I did a mini photoshoot and look how freaking big my eyes were 👁👁 !!! I mean … my eyes have never been that big !!! It’s actually kinda crazy and they aren’t retouched at all … coincidence maybe ???  If the power of what you see and hear can influence your life THAT much … I mean literally stay away from bad people and raise your awareness with high energy people 🌸🌟 !!! That’s what I learned from this … and watch Big Eyes while you’re at it !!!

Exhale, do you think Britney is referring to herself at all in the previous caption? Is she the eccentric woman? Is she referencing Kevin Federline as the "man she is seeing [who] loves the fame?" Perhaps she's referring to her current boyfriend, Sam Asghari?

There's a lot to unpack here...

Thoughts? 👀 

britney-eyes.jpg.a261bfb1aa7adaf65f6df0a412163749.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

My first thought was maybe she broke up with Sam since he does seem a little fame hungry.

Everyone else here went straight to her team so maybe I'm the only one to go that direction.  haha

That's what I thought too. It's about Sam. But let's see. I hope so. That fame vvhor3 needs to go. 

The part where she says the man loves the fame and handles it better made me think, "OK so Sam does love the fame and he can handle the public media better and creating the illusion that he is saving her" 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney posted the same photo with three different filters on Instagram, and with it comes a caption that's one for the books.

In the eye-opening message, Britney reveals she recently watched Tim Burton's Big Eyes. 

Here's the film's synopsis via Wikipedia:

Here's Britney's take on it:

There appear to be some parallels to Britney's own life here, though it's unclear if she's referring to herself intentionally at all or not. 

Britney then comments on her physical appearance in the photo.

Exhale, do you think Britney is referring to herself at all in the previous caption? Is she the eccentric woman? Is she referencing Kevin Federline as the "man she is seeing [who] loves the fame?"

There's a lot to unpack here...

Thoughts? 👀 

britney-eyes.jpg.a261bfb1aa7adaf65f6df0a412163749.jpg

Go gurl serve justice, it's getting cold :truthtea: