Britney's new Instagram post will open your eyes

I don't think this is directed towards anyone in particular, because Britney was the one who got famous off of her work. K-Fed, Larry, and Jamie were never more famous than her. But a lot of people discredit her and claim that she's completely manufactured and don't respect her as an artist. Yes, there were a lot of people who contributed to her success, producers, songwriters, stylist, choreographers, etc. But true fans know that she always had input and was always the one working the hardest, putting her physical and mental health on the line the most. She has always deserved more recognition, and above all, respect...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one that thinks Britney truly writes these captions :clownery:

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t have access to her official channel, but she prob has a finsta that she posts to and they re-post on her official one. 

You think she's writing out emojis by hand?  I mean, all the footage/photos are shot by a 2nd person, she's not allowed internet access…so...does she write out these captions on a piece of paper and Sam or Robin types out what she wrote & uploads that to the iCloud acct with all the pix/vids that she, according to the person who knows her in Kentwood, hasn't created new content for since 2018? Seems a little convoluted to me. I think TeamLou is more likely to be crafting the copy they post along with the media they pull out of her old iCloud storage.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I would like to know why it has to go through so many people 🤔

Some of those are just paid sock puppet accounts probably all run by the same "troll farm" to amplify whatever message TriStar wants to emphasize in the comments. It's all part of the paid fake followers thing. The rest are probably a half dozen people at TriStar  (Lou, Robin, etc.) and another dozen actual people, as opposed to bot accounts, at any PR firm they've previously contracted with who can post to the account or make edits, likely with varying admin privileges. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Some of those are just paid sock puppet accounts probably all run by the same "troll farm" to amplify whatever message TriStar wants to emphasize in the comments. It's all part of the paid fake followers thing. The rest are probably a half dozen people at TriStar  (Lou, Robin, etc.) and another dozen actual people, as opposed to bot accounts, at any PR firm they've previously contracted with who can post to the account or make edits, likely with varying admin privileges. 

Now that I read your post it makes sense

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So, let me get this straight...

When her captions say something the fans don't like, it's not her posting it. But when it's something that suits their narrative, it IS her posting it?

I'm just a bit confused at the inconsistency of it all. :wonka:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, AOLUV said:

So, let me get this straight...

When her captions say something the fans don't like, it's not her posting it. But when it's something that suits their narrative, it IS her posting it?

I'm just a bit confused at the inconsistency of it all. :wonka:

i agree with you at 100% 

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...