The Blast: Britney Spears’ Boyfriend Collects Hate After 'Offensive' Chunky Boy Post

MyahJeanSpears

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Agree. I had an ex like that and oh... My... God. Everything I did around him, he had to make a remark. He was exactly like Scam. Even if I did eat something unhealthy he'd say something nasty like "just be sure you burn it off tonight" or "So I guess I'll see you on the cross island jogging by the water when I head home?" 

It was really degrading to the point I fell into deep depression and I ended up starving myself where I lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks. He didn't care that I was harming myself. He saw I got skinny and loved how I looked. That was the last straw for me. 

Idk how Britney deals with it. She's not the healthiest of eaters always (In n Out, cheese fries, etc) so idk how she manages to keep her cool and not tell him to F off. 

I don’t think she deals with it well, seems she really tries to be relatable to him by doing things he does and getting into his habits as couples do in hopes of winning his affection because honestly I feel that’s how she was taught, that she needs to earn people’s love. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

I don’t think she deals with it well, seems she really tries to be relatable to him by doing things he does and getting into his habits as couples do in hopes of winning his affection because honestly I feel that’s how she was taught, that she needs to earn people’s love. 

I mean... she pretty much emulates all of her boyfriends though so it doesn't surprise me she got into fitness. Personally I think it's just a thing she does and not that deep but what do I know :jl:

28 minutes ago, Puppy said:

How depressing. To wanna be loved so much that you will do what he likes just to keep him around. It's been a pattern. With Justin, she dressed hip, with Kfed she dressed trashy, with Charlie she dressed classy. With Sam she dresses athletic. 

She needs to find a guy who will love her hardcore for her. If she ever wants to dates again when she and Sam break up. 

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

How depressing. To wanna be loved so much that you will do what he likes just to keep him around. It's been a pattern. With Justin, she dressed hip, with Kfed she dressed trashy, with Charlie she dressed classy. With Sam she dresses athletic. 

She needs to find a guy who will love her hardcore for her. If she ever wants to dates again when she and Sam break up. 

Yeah it goes back to her insecurities, I’m not saying I’m like her but I can understand her as I have parents like that (and alcoholics too) and I know her parents use guilt on her and make her feel she hasn’t done enough or hasn’t done her duty. The more I grow up the more I realized how wrong they were and I’m sure Britney has felt that way too. My father was angry that I refused to take over his busines to the point where he closed his own business and made a new one with my name right into the business now I know that’s not like being under a cship but I cried cuz I knew how can I escape from that. Some parents will go very far to prove how right they are. 

I think deep down parents feel the need to do something and just anything without realizing it’s a reflection of themselves as I saw my father is having a hard time letting go despite him telling me he doesn’t care if I leave. 

I also thought It was a disgusting post, even If It's about himself. Completely insensitive and shows he didn't change much from the young boy saying homeless people are lazy. Some people just can't lose weight, It doesn't mean they're losers.

He's completely narcissist and ignorant.

7 hours ago, alluvion said:

He seems unhealthily obsessed with his appearance. I can't imagine how that could be good for Britney to have her only human contact be fixated on physical imperfections.

Did you notice how much Britney complains about her own appearance since this relationship started? She feels insecured all the time and it's getting worse now that the guy is progressively more in her life. Definitely a connection... I only can imagine certain things he says about her body...

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I mean... she pretty much emulates all of her boyfriends though so it doesn't surprise me she got into fitness. Personally I think it's just a thing she does and not that deep but what do I know :jl:

Yeah true, she’s naturally gonna be a submissive in the relationship which I can understand why it’s so dangerous for her to go with any guy but she does highlight insecurities as a thing of hers and seeing as she’s a pleaser and wanting to feel loved, I mean she had all the money and fame but she really wanted was just to feel loved and would give up all of that for love. I just feel her parents didn’t love her enough which is why she worked so hard to please them. I’m no expert either so this is all just theories and speculations but it just seems that way because she thinks so lowly of herself even though she such a wonderful human being.

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I also thought It was a disgusting post, even If It's about himself. Completely insensitive and shows he didn't change much from the young boy saying homeless people are lazy. Some people just can't lose weight, It doesn't mean they're losers.

He's completely narcissist and ignorant.

Did you notice how much Britney complains about her own appearance since this relationship started? She feels insecured all the time and it's getting worse now that the guy is progressively more in her life. Definitely a connection... I only can imagine certain things he says about her body...

Now that u mentioned it.... Ur right. There's always a complaint about something. Her forehead, her hair, etc. She's a pretty girl/woman (idk what to call her lol) and nk one should feel that way. 

If that kussmadar is telling her all this stuff, I swear to Allah I will make sure he gets what he deserves!!! 

Anyone giving him hate is stupid. Every formerly fat person who is joe fit or skinny always talks about how bad they used to look. It has nothing to do with any other people who happen to be overweight. Coming from someone who is not ripped with a six pack and could stand to lose 20 or more pounds, GET OVER IT 

Gosh these 'cancel culture keyboard warriors', 'SJW', 'snowflakes',  whatever you want to call them who hide behind their screens, really need to look at their own lives instead of bashing other people.  Especially in America I find, people are so offended at being told they are unhealthy/overweight... even though they actually are.  I know so many people who have heart disease or some other illnesses or even previously died, because of poor choices... but sometimes it's not even their choice because often times those bad foods are the only option some people can afford or their families don't put a priority on healthy foods. Especially in western countries, there's so much excess and fast food, while the other side of the planet struggles with starvation and famine. As he mentioned a lot of people struggle to take the first step into changing or even if they do start, it can be hard to actually stick to it... especially if you're not seeing results.  Even doctors these days are afraid to tell patients to lose weight now in fear of these loud internet trolls.  His post was more inspirational and calling himself chunky and struggles of self sabotage and obesity. Nothing wrong with that.  It shows that it's never too late to change and there's nothing wrong with seeking help if you can't do it on your own.

Instead of being jealous of others or offended at every little thing, assess your own life and if you're overweight and want to stay that way... then so be it. That's your choice, and go ahead to live that way.  There's no point in bashing others for inspiring others to live well.

I'm a chunky girl myself, and I struggle constantly with my weight because of how of my love for food for a coping mechanism for stress. But I still work at it, and it's important to me to live well for me, my hubby and my future family.

#CancelCancelCulture #CancelKeyboardWarriors

26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Now that u mentioned it.... Ur right. There's always a complaint about something. Her forehead, her hair, etc. She's a pretty girl/woman (idk what to call her lol) and nk one should feel that way. 

If that kussmadar is telling her all this stuff, I swear to Allah I will make sure he gets what he deserves!!! 

She always had some insecurities like every normal person, but never talked so much about It since recent years, talking in a "i'm beneath everyone" way. This doesn't start out of nowhere...

Nowadays Britney seems to feel inferior, and If we believe she is the one writing her captions things get worse. "She" wrote stuff implying she feels Scam is superior than her in many ways, and couldn't reach his "perfection"...

The skinny as a needle episode happened when she was with the boyfriend on a vacation, "somebody" told something about her body... Then spent months trying to prove how fit she is and that people edited the pictures. Her boyfriend and sister supported every desperate attempt Britney did to prove her "haters" were wrong, instead of embrace how she really looks... It's easier to say Photoshop ruins everything. The pictures were not edited btw.

If Britney has such supportive people around her, why the necessity to hate everything (body and personality wise) about herself? Embrace the flaws is important, but every time putting yourself down to please other isn't healthy at all.

Britney seems way too submissive to this guy, like she couldn't find someone better. It's understandable because her family doesn't give a **** about this woman, no female friends support, and with her sons away the lonely feeling must be strong.

Some little details from Scam stories when Britney pops up gives me a weird vibe. The way they talk to each other, something's off.

6 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah true, she’s naturally gonna be a submissive in the relationship which I can understand why it’s so dangerous for her to go with any guy but she does highlight insecurities as a thing of hers and seeing as she’s a pleaser and wanting to feel loved, I mean she had all the money and fame but she really wanted was just to feel loved and would give up all of that for love. I just feel her parents didn’t love her enough which is why she worked so hard to please them. I’m no expert either so this is all just theories and speculations but it just seems that way because she thinks so lowly of herself even though she such a wonderful human being.

She said in the past her mom taught her she could do anything. Im not even a Lynne believer but even tho I think Juno was the spoiled one, I think Britney real problems began with Jamie. She never got along with him and Lynne said on her book that even a pastor said that Jamie's poor relationship with her would affect her relationships with men in the future If they didnt work this out. Of course Jamie is to blame for this. I couldnt find this one, but I remember Britney saying she started to like her lips bc Justin liked her lips on an interview. Sadly not having a good father figure probably affected every relationship she had, her confidence and the fact she probably needs her bfs approval.

In the past she talked about how she still felt nervous about Justin even after two years together and about the fact fame made her more insecure:

How is love different for you now than when you were younger?

It kind of feels the same with him. Like, it’s so weird; we’ve been going out for two years, and I still feel the same. [Laughs] Oh! I don’t want to say this! I’m so embarrassed! But, like, I still want to look cute, and I get nervous.

Swoony?

Yes!

Butterflies?

Yes! With him, it’s still the same as I felt two years ago. But it is a deeper love now than when I was younger.

“Honestly,” she says, lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, “I know this may sound really silly, but when I was younger, I was never really insecure. At all. Never. Now I get insecure sometimes when I go places because people expect celebrities to look a certain way. And there are mornings I wake up and my butt feels fat. But I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter what other people think of you. You just…be. All I can do is be who I am and hope people like that.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-breaks-just-like-a-little-girl-254792/

She also talked about insecurities here and how she didnt believe when Justin used to say she looked prettier without makeup. 

4.jpg

004~1642.jpg

People really hate seeing a man talk about his achievements and are just straight up offended by...any expression.  I respect his transformation. 

I was a chubby teen for like 2 years.. it SUCKED ... just sucked ... people on social media really like to soften the reality and harsh truth. Plus being FAT wasn't healthy at all for me . Yes you'll be mocked and stuff but being mocked helped me lose weight :beat:

anyways im typing this sitting on my *** with a belly infront of me :imacat: i don't care this covid messed me up i'll lose it when corona decides to move on :imacat:

11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

He has to be lying about his age.  I think he is really in his early 30s

Have u ever dated or had a friend of a middle eastern background? I had a beard at 17 :imacat:

My chest hair was showing by the time i was 20 :imacat:

Cougars at clubs would come up to me and say "are u divorced ? " :imacat:

My pubes started when i was 10 years old . By the time i was 15 i cut muself 3 times with my dad's razors :imacat: when im with my caucasion friends whom are OLDER than me people would say " are u their uncle? " :imacat:

Should i go on?  Because i have 3 more pages of these :imacat: 

Archived