The Blast: Britney Spears’ Boyfriend Collects Hate After 'Offensive' Chunky Boy Post

MyahJeanSpears

Source

Britney Spears’ boyfriend Sam Asghari is facing major backlash after referring to himself as a “chunky boy” and posting a before shot showing him prior to his weight loss. The “Toxic” singer’s fitness fanatic babe shared a snap of himself when he was at his highest weight. He then poked fun at himself by saying he was “a former member of the ‘chunky boy friendzoned club.’” While Sam Asghari continued to tell his journey about going from “close to obese” to the muscle man he is today, his message didn’t go over so well with fans.

Posting a few throwbacks from his heavy set days and some gym snaps of what he looks like in the current day, Britney Spears’ boyfriend explained his love of cheesecake and Taco Tuesday before realizing he was “a victim of Self sabotage,” and “decided to change my lifestyle all around.” Encouraging others to be like him, Sam Asghari ended his lengthy rant by stating, “As I witness relentless hard work will take you to the moon if you like it to, I tend to work even harder.” The Grammy winner’s man’s message did not come loud and clear to fans who immediately began bashing the influencer over his post with many calling it offensive.

“Please, you really should find another way to advertise your brand. This is offensive. You stuffing your face back in the days doesn’t mean every fat person is doing so, and they might be potential clients. Plus you can be big and do great things,” one person wrote, adding,”This is not laughing at yourself, it’s laughing at a past version of yourself that you hate, and it shows.” But Sam Asghari didn’t sit back and just take him.

He responded to the hater by commenting, “who said I hated myself back then? Also this is not an advertising what so ever. A lot of people that struggler with weight find it intimidating to even start, this is just showing you shouldn’t take it seriously and just simply start.”

When another angry person fired back by writing, “Im fat and my life is great jerk. 🤣,” Britney Spears’ boyfriend commented, “nobody said my life sucked when I stuffed cheese crust pizza😂.” While some fans thought it was funny that he chose to give them the time of day, others instructed him to stop. “don't respond to trolls,” one follower wrote. “You aren’t helping yourself by responding,” a second added. At the time of this post, Sam Asghari has yet to apologize for his “chunky boy” post.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I- how is this offensive? :jl:

Someone making a speech about how they changed from their unhealthy lifestyle shouldn't need an apology and I say this as someone who's quite a bit heavier than other people weight-wise (And who's actively trying to change that :jl:)

People can do whatever they want, if you wanna live a lifestyle that's unhealthy go ahead but don't get mad when it isn't glorified. 

You don't have to like Sam but getting mad over this just seems petty me to me but we all have our opinions I guess :mattafact:

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i can understand what he is trying to do but i think he went the wrong way about it. he seems very much saying that if you eat you become overweight. which is not the case for everybody

I personally see it more of him talking about fitness and eating healthier but what do I know :mattafact:

I don't think he was trying to fat-shame just share his experience 

35 minutes ago, alluvion said:

He seems unhealthily obsessed with his appearance. I can't imagine how that could be good for Britney to have her only human contact be fixated on physical imperfections.

Agree. I had an ex like that and oh... My... God. Everything I did around him, he had to make a remark. He was exactly like Scam. Even if I did eat something unhealthy he'd say something nasty like "just be sure you burn it off tonight" or "So I guess I'll see you on the cross island jogging by the water when I head home?" 

It was really degrading to the point I fell into deep depression and I ended up starving myself where I lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks. He didn't care that I was harming myself. He saw I got skinny and loved how I looked. That was the last straw for me. 

Idk how Britney deals with it. She's not the healthiest of eaters always (In n Out, cheese fries, etc) so idk how she manages to keep her cool and not tell him to F off. 

I was also that chunky boy and it sucks when your younger. Hes a savage for getting a body he wanted and saying f you to the haters. Your fat they tell ya to loose weight, ya loose weight they ridicule you. I think he should have a therapy session with Brit Brit about this one , shes an expert. 

Cant Win GIF by Sheets & Giggles

hungry britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, alluvion said:

He seems unhealthily obsessed with his appearance. I can't imagine how that could be good for Britney to have her only human contact be fixated on physical imperfections.

It explains why she’s so insecure and why she is obsessed with working out and losing weight. Her team intentionally done this to destroy her confidence by bringing in a perfect man.

Archived