The Blast: Britney Spears’ Boyfriend Collects Hate After 'Offensive' Chunky Boy Post

MyahJeanSpears

I'll bet he calls Britney fat all the time and does nothing for her self esteem. My theory - Sam is Britney's paid personal trainer. Her team pay him to guard her on the pretence they're in a relationship. I'll bet they planned it all the way back to when he was cast in Slumber Party. "We'll plant the seeds. Then weeks later someone will suggest they go on a date. Sam will do the rest." 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I'll bet he calls Britney fat all the time and does nothing for her self esteem. My theory - Sam is Britney's paid personal trainer. Her team pay him to guard her on the pretence they're in a relationship. I'll bet they planned it all the way back to when he was cast in Slumber Party. "We'll plant the seeds. Then weeks later someone will suggest they go on a date. Sam will do the rest." 

I think that's why they make her wear those crop tops and tiny shorts, too: to make her constantly have to expose the areas of her body most likely to be effected by weight gain from the meds they force her to take.

5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Have u ever dated or had a friend of a middle eastern background? I had a beard at 17 :imacat:

My chest hair was showing by the time i was 20 :imacat:

Cougars at clubs would come up to me and say "are u divorced ? " :imacat:

My pubes started when i was 10 years old . By the time i was 15 i cut muself 3 times with my dad's razors :imacat: when im with my caucasion friends whom are OLDER than me people would say " are u their uncle? " :imacat:

Should i go on?  Because i have 3 more pages of these :imacat: 

Haha I started shaving in 7th grade too... But Sam just really didn't have time to be "fat and frumpy" if he was 23 when he met Britney.  In that pic he shared of himself being fat, he is dressed like it's 2007 (that hat and shirt is from that era) and he looks about 19 which would make him my age (32).  I just do not buy that he is 25 or so...  He is pulling a Geri Halliwell on us

10 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

He never called them "losers" it's not necessarily about losing weight but being healthier which EVERYONE can do. 

Chunky boy Friendzone club?

That's not the first time he showed his before pics and tries to mock himself because his weight didn't allowed him being successful with women. 

"I was the only one without a date"

"Need a lot of personality to attract people around...", explaining why he wasn't popular before become how he looks today

Putting his old looks as a bad thing before saying about the healthy bull****.

Then he tried to come with the lifestyle, but he basically says in these posts that If you don't have a certain look you won't be notice, you're a joke and lazy.

And no, body shaming can't be normalized only because he is Britney Spears boyfriend and is "attractive".

Like I said, some people just can't lose weight even with good diet and exercises, and that's ok. The fact he worked as a personal trainer and think this way is alarming. Bad professional indeed.

8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Putting his old looks as a bad thing before saying about the healthy bull****.

Then he tried to come with the lifestyle, but he basically says in these posts that If you don't have a certain look you won't be notice, you're a joke and lazy.

And no, body shaming can't be normalized only because he is Britney Spears boyfriend and is "attractive".

Like I said, some people just can't lose weight even with good diet and exercises, and that's ok. The fact he worked as a personal trainer and think this way is alarming. Bad professional indeed.

Today I learned: Sharing what happened to you in the past is absurd and encouraging people to be healthy is bull****!

Because guess what, being close to obesity IS a bad thing! I don't care if you're offended or not. It's the truth. You don't have to lose 30 pounds, it's just about eating healthier/doing more exercise in general. Also finding a loophole is so :ririshade2:, y'all really hate this man so much. 

I don't think you understand what body-shaming is, if someone is unhealthy, they ARE unhealthy. Sam is literally just sharing his experience when he was heavier, he didn't go and say "All fat people are ugly lazy *** *******"

I know what it's like to be able to do everything you can to be healthier yet not lose weight, quit getting offended for others.

Ok.  So he was fat, explained why, explained what he did to change, and people are angry because they’re projecting their insecurities on him?  Lol. Let’s cut the BS: if you’re overweight, I mean you have unnecessary fat on your person that makes your life harder, you should be trying to get healthy.  Stop the excuses and attempts to make people feel sorry for you.  As a person who is overweight and actively working to lose it, I don’t need the world censored for me and I’m not a sensitive flower.  This is frankly the best thing Sam has ever posted so F the other PC whiners.

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Today I learned: Sharing what happened to you in the past is absurd and encouraging people to be healthy is bull****!

Because guess what, being close to obesity IS a bad thing! I don't care if you're offended or not. It's the truth. You don't have to lose 30 pounds, it's just about eating healthier/doing more exercise in general. Also finding a loophole is so :ririshade2:, y'all really hate this man so much. 

And y'all are defending him so much... even normalizing body shaming to do so.ew GIF

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

And y'all are defending him so much... even normalizing body shaming to do so

For the love of god this is not bodyshaming. As someone who has been bodyshamed before, this is nothing. If this is how he was treated when he was overweight that's what happened. If he lost weight. That's what happened. People love to be all #FreeBritney and make up stuff about Sam but when it comes to buying things on iTunes, yet usually they've bought 10 copies of a song per minute :truthtea:. I don't think people understand how dangerous it is to be close to obesity, sugarcoating it does more harm than good. 

2 hours ago, jms910 said:

“I came to this country as an immigrant to achieve phenomenal success.”

yup, he’s an opportunist. And not too bright to go ahead and admit it right there.

But we been knew. :(

So you’d rather he say he came to mooch off the system?  LOL. Y’all are reeeeeeeeeaaaaching.

Look, I don’t like the guy: he’s a paid nanny for Britney and I’d rather she be in a real relationship.  But he is good for her waistline and she is the healthiest she’s ever been thanks to him.  So, let’s not lose focus while we try to rip him down.  Being healthy and obsessed with fitness is not what makes him annoying.  It’s his hiding his bank book and pretending he’s her boyfriend because dad is paying is what we dislike.  No shame in someone admitting they want to work hard and look good.

Besides, let’s not pretend Britney isn’t the same as him:  she hates fat people and has made that abundantly clear as she threw insults at people back in the day.  Where’s your outrage and your cancel culture? What excuses do you make to help you sleep at night with your blatant hypocrisy aka fandom? I don’t have that illusion: I know I support someone who is flawed aka human.  Criticizing bad behaviour is fine, but don’t go imagining you’re some kind of saint.

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

For the love of god this is not bodyshaming. As someone who has been bodyshamed before, this is nothing. If this is how he was treated when he was overweight that's what happened. If he lost weight. That's what happened. People love to be all #FreeBritney and make up stuff about Sam but when it comes to buying things on iTunes, yet usually they've bought 10 copies of a song per minute :truthtea:. I don't think people understand how dangerous it is to be close to obesity, sugarcoating it does more harm than good. 

Why are you even talking about buying music? You don't even know If I buy or not. Nonsense

Nobody's making up stuff about Scam, we're commenting on the article.

Nobody's here attacking you, stop being so sensitive. Everybody can have opinions about the guy, it's called freedom of speech and he has no immunity.

I explained my point earlier, re-read my posts. 

It is bodyshaming, so we agree to disagree. Bye 

27 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Why are you even talking about buying music? You don't even know If I buy or not. Nonsense

Nobody's making up stuff about Scam, we're commenting on the article.

Nobody's here attacking you, stop being so sensitive. Everybody can have opinions about the guy, it's called freedom of speech and he has no immunity.

I explained my point earlier, re-read my posts. 

It is bodyshaming, so we agree to disagree. Bye 

Lmao bye, it isn't body-shaming but we can agree to disagree :tired:

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

But he is good for her waistline and she is the healthiest she’s ever been thanks to him.

Ugh this line of thought! First of all outward appearance generally doesn't indicate health. I say generally because yes being obese is going to indicate more health issues.  But being obsessed with health and weight is actually extremely unhealthy. It leads to many eating disorders.  Having a man push you into one is definitely not healthy lol.  She has a great body but that doesn't mean she's peak health.  1. She still smokes. 2. Thinner doesn't mean better and 3. He rarely mentions what he eats,  only that he used to eat normal things like Tacos on Tuesdays? You can be healthy and have balance.  You can still eat the taco once in awhile.  Your whole life shouldn't be work outs and dieting,  that isn't healthy.  There's more to life than that.  I agree he's not body shaming but I can't with this line of thought.  You can lose weight and look the best ever while starving yourself and over working out. Especially if the goal is to look as good as your fitness obsessed boyfriend.  Be careful with that line of thought. 

Archived