Britney results at the MTV VMA's (Video of the Year)

2 minutes ago, dran said:

It kills me that she "qualified" for the Vanguard award if they barely even let her win any moon person's in the past? LOL ... they talk about how her music videos were so awesome... BUT THEN WHY DID THEY AWARD HER EARLIER?

Ikr!

Like they are aware of iconic status of her videography (as they should) and yet dare not to award her much more?!

On 8/8/2020 at 5:40 AM, conceptuel said:

Charlie Chaplin and Marilyn Monroe: 0 oscars :mariahstare:

Beyoncé: more Grammys than Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey & Céline Dion combined :mariahstare:

Imagine living in a world where Rihanna is more awarded than Whitney in... singing :gloria:

how can you take these award shows seriously :mariahstare: connexions/money and there u got it :wonka:

I guess the biggest legends are never recognized that much by 'critics'. That's part of their legend status🤷🏼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, dran said:

It kills me that she "qualified" for the Vanguard award if they barely even let her win any moon person's in the past? LOL ... they talk about how her music videos were so awesome... BUT THEN WHY DID THEY AWARD HER EARLIER?

Queen Brit have won 6 MTV VMA's in her career (including the 2011 'Video Vanguard Award').

- In 2008, "Piece of Me" won in 3 categories, including Video of the Year, Best Pop Video and Best Female Video.

- In 2009, "Womanizer" won the Best Pop Video award.

- In 2011, "Till the World Ends" won the Best Pop Video award too.