HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

And you recommend AbsoluteBritney of ALL THINGS???? :hahaha: I guess you have no idea of the mess that place is and the people that manage it :cackling: Or should I say the guy that stole it from the original owners.

Look, I'm not Jordan's PR or something, but if you're gonna make such accusations, at least find true evidence. That Justin Tranter news about producing Britney's album wasn't even a Jordan exclusive, it comes from Us Magazine: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-is-excited-to-get-back-to-her-career-after-hiatus/

And I don't know if you really have an idea of BreatheHeavy's history, but the site was literally about to be shut down back in 2009 precisely because of Jordan speaking up against the conservatorship, when barely anyone else were saying anything against it. Britney's team hasn't done anything but threaten him through the years, they only call him to remove pictures, like when music videos start to leak, or certain photoshoots, and the most he's gotten is an e-mail interview Britney supposedly answered, that only got him dragged by all the users in here.

They basically hate him so it's really funny to even think he would have some sort of agreement with them or that he would be on his side, even worse, pro-conservatorship.

AbsoluteBritney got some recognition after Anthony stalked his way into Felicia's and Lynne's lives, but after all the mess that came with their site, they stopped getting exclusives and especially after last year's lawsuit, I doubt they'll ever consider them again for anything.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And I don't know if you really have an idea of BreatheHeavy's history, but the site was literally about to be shut down back in 2009 precisely because of Jordan speaking up against the conservatorship

Exactly! Why do people always forget about this, he ALMOST LOST HIS SITE because of speaking up against the conservataship.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And you recommend AbsoluteBritney of ALL THINGS???? :hahaha: I guess you have no idea of the mess that place is and the people that manage it :cackling: Or should I say the guy that stole it from the original owners.

Look, I'm not Jordan's PR or something, but if you're gonna make such accusations, at least find true evidence. That Justin Tranter news about producing Britney's album wasn't even a Jordan exclusive, it comes from Us Magazine: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-is-excited-to-get-back-to-her-career-after-hiatus/

And I don't know if you really have an idea of BreatheHeavy's history, but the site was literally about to be shut down back in 2009 precisely because of Jordan speaking up against the conservatorship, when barely anyone else were saying anything against it. Britney's team hasn't done anything but threaten him through the years, they only call him to remove pictures, like when music videos start to leak, or certain photoshoots, and the most he's gotten is an e-mail interview Britney supposedly answered, that only got him dragged by all the users in here.

They basically hate him so it's really funny to even think he would have some sort of agreement with them or that he would be on his side, even worse, pro-conservatorship.

AbsoluteBritney got some recognition after Anthony stalked his way into Felicia's and Lynne's lives, but after all the mess that came with their site, they stopped getting exclusives and especially after last year's lawsuit, I doubt they'll ever consider them again for anything.

This, I was here back then when AbsoluteBritney were trying to recruit fans to leave here and join there :akii: seems very moral right? :clownery:

They were literally trying to convince people to move there.

LEAVE JORDAN ALONE.

You (moonwalk) just seem like someone who wants clout :akii:

Just now, Slayer said:

Imagine trying to convince people and talking to people like this :clownery:

the lack of maturity is very evident.

If you had ANYTHING substantial you'd be talking rationally and be able to articulate things well as you'd have nobody to argue against you if you had anything substantial.

its not that I don't have substantial evidence, its that I cant share it, and that's the frustrating part, but if I'm being completely honest regardless of that its hard to stand by and watch someone who's website and guidance I looked up to when I was younger turn out to be so corrupt and greedy behind the scenes. I have not accepted payment for any media appearances or collaborations and the fact that Jordan reached a settlement after his lawsuit that provided him with exclusives and the ability to continue running BH in exchange for sharing biased media and ceasing discussions of certain topics disgusts me. I've seen the agreement on a video call and have had multiple sources confirm this, but unfortunately I cant share with you guys and that's the hardest part for me. I have shared reliable and important information on all my platforms before now which is why I felt comfortable sharing this now, regardless of not being able to share "proof". the fact that Britney is being held against her will and drugged is also a serious allegation but you all are quick to believe that because that's easy to believe. There is plenty of proof right before your eyes, with Jordans replies to certain topics, the amount of random non-FB-related exclusives he shares that are confirmed by people who work with Britneys team, and the locking and discrediting of threads that oppose members of Britneys team. I only shared my experience because it was the only one I could speak to. I cant speak for other people but that's why I left space at the bottom of the thread for others to post their experiences. This is something ive seen/heard time and time again, and I used to have so much respect for Jordan and everything he's created for himself and for Britney fans, that's why I didn't want to believe that this was true. But I cant sit back and allow this anymore without at least saying something about it. believing me is your choice, but the least I can do is try to speak the truth. Because his livelihood comes at the expense of the person who his success is due to. 

“funny how y’all are all for circumstantial evidence and sources that can’t be revealed when it comes to free Britney but when it comes to this suddenly the tables have turned” from your twitter, are you ******* serious? There is 12 years of stuff including legal documents supporting freebritney and you post a few tweets about someone and get pissed off that  no one cares nor believes you? You helped promote the movement again come out with bull**** like this? Seriously you done your part now shut the **** up and stop.

Do yourself s favor and delete your posts, tweets and social media account because I know Jordan won’t let this slide.

2 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

its not that I don't have substantial evidence, its that I cant share it, and that's the frustrating part, but if I'm being completely honest regardless of that its hard to stand by and watch someone who's website and guidance I looked up to when I was younger turn out to be so corrupt and greedy behind the scenes. I have not accepted payment for any media appearances or collaborations and the fact that Jordan reached a settlement after his lawsuit that provided him with exclusives and the ability to continue running BH in exchange for sharing biased media and ceasing discussions of certain topics disgusts me. I've seen the agreement on a video call and have had multiple sources confirm this, but unfortunately I cant share with you guys and that's the hardest part for me. I have shared reliable and important information on all my platforms before now which is why I felt comfortable sharing this now, regardless of not being able to share "proof". the fact that Britney is being held against her will and drugged is also a serious allegation but you all are quick to believe that because that's easy to believe. There is plenty of proof right before your eyes, with Jordans replies to certain topics, the amount of random non-FB-related exclusives he shares that are confirmed by people who work with Britneys team, and the locking and discrediting of threads that oppose members of Britneys team. I only shared my experience because it was the only one I could speak to. I cant speak for other people but that's why I left space at the bottom of the thread for others to post their experiences. This is something ive seen/heard time and time again, and I used to have so much respect for Jordan and everything he's created for himself and for Britney fans, that's why I didn't want to believe that this was true. But I cant sit back and allow this anymore without at least saying something about it. believing me is your choice, but the least I can do is try to speak the truth. Because his livelihood comes at the expense of the person who his success is due to. 

I think the reason why we are upset is that you did this behind jordans back. as i mentiond before you should have spoken to jordan privetly. instead of dragging us all into it

Archived