HURRY BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

moonwalkmars

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

imagine y’all believing everyone about FB when they say something because they have sources but the minute it’s about jordy nobody understands that concept 💀⚰️ Unfortunately I can’t release that info rn but if y’all wanna be blind go ahead. notice I didn’t ask u to follow me I just asked you to go look at it. it’s your choice who you choose to give your energy and time to. if you want to support someone who values their own finances over your favs health and well-being that’s on you. but to me it’s sick. 

Honey people don’t believe you because you have no proof not because were blind

1 minute ago, moonwalkmars said:

sorry I’m always gonna stand up for what’s right and if y’all don’t like it at least I can sleep at night knowing I’m on the right side of justice 

you're just spouting the same old hate, still with nothing to support it.

Omg sis....

Why r u doing this? The poor man is just making a living and has hardly been a problematic person. U can not just falsely excuse him like that. He has to bear **** from ungrateful exhalers and yr trying to add fire to it? Please stop.

If u want to help promote #freebritney, feel free to do so, but without having to hurt and try hurt someone. You know making false assumptions and accusations like this, can be Exhales decline and can be a huge cost for Jordan? 
Also, Jordan looked that thread of yours “Who goes to jail first” because it.was.not.needed! Not because he has some contract with Brits teams!
In fact, Jordan has been sued by Britney’s father for things like this!
WE ALL request you to refrain from this. Thank you!

If jordan was team c-ship, there would be NO free britney thread, we would not be able to gather our evidence here. Like the user above me said, all we do is talk about the c-ship in depth here...

Sorry but what you're saying does not add up at all or make any sense if i'm honest.

3 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

nobody is allowed to talk about the cship in depth on this site? It’s literally all we talk about! like wtf:surething:

That’s what we’re saying! Everyday, the featured charts are dominated by everyday new information we r getting of #freebritney! And guess who is the one who main-pages most of them? Jordan Miller :lessons:

Leave the man alone :lessons:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg sis....

Why r u doing this? The poor man is just making a living and has hardly been a problematic person. U can not just falsely excuse him like that. He has to bear **** from ungrateful exhalers and yr trying to add fire to it? Please stop.

If u want to help promote #freebritney, feel free to do so, but without having to hurt and try hurt someone. You know making false assumptions and accusations like this, can be Exhales decline and can be a huge cost for Jordan? 
Also, Jordan looked that thread of yours “Who goes to jail first” because it.was.not.needed! Not because he has some contract with Brits teams!
In fact, Jordan has been sued by Britney’s father for things like this!
WE ALL request you to refrain from this. Thank you!

exactly Jordan was sued... what part are you not getting, like what's not clicking baby

Archived