Britney will appear in today's hearing and next status hearing!

7 minutes ago, joanhs said:
ashtinshaynes profilbillede

@kmoniquev I think they did a really great job of summarizing the court hearing today... in English. Maybe you, and others, weren’t aware of why the hearing happened today?
Jamie failed to file a report on Britney’s estate (where the money was) until yesterday and the court wanted to know why. And now Jamie is requesting the report he submitted yesterday to be sealed. The judge is reviewing Jamie’s report. That’s all that happened. Nothing new.
2 min.Svar

Oh hey that’s me! 🤭😂

11 minutes ago, joanhs said:
ashtinshaynes profilbillede

@kmoniquev I think they did a really great job of summarizing the court hearing today... in English. Maybe you, and others, weren’t aware of why the hearing happened today?
Jamie failed to file a report on Britney’s estate (where the money was) until yesterday and the court wanted to know why. And now Jamie is requesting the report he submitted yesterday to be sealed. The judge is reviewing Jamie’s report. That’s all that happened. Nothing new.
2 min.Svar

Didn’t mean to spam y’all. 

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

For real. I know more about the laws of California than my own country :spit:

Do you know that there’s a precedent called “Reading Law” in some states that says anyone can actually be lawyers and apply to the bar exam without graduating in a Law School? We all should do it in California and be a conservatorships’  expert with all the knowledge that we’ve been getting these days Shrug Not Bad GIF by Smino

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

How can this people possible have access to Brenda’s court room and talk freely about what happened inside? 

It looks like it was business as usual. 

Reviewing the accounting won’t do anything. Most of the state of Britney is not subject to the conservatorship, only 58 millions are. So, they can do whatever with the rest.

As I recently read somewhere, I have the feeling that people are now sleeping on this and in 10 years, there will be a Netflix documentary about it exposing the corruption and all, but it will be too late.  

The hearing is public, the documents are public. Except there are parts of it that they require secrecy and plenty of documents get sealed so not even the people involved can see them.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

As I recently read somewhere, I have the feeling that people are now sleeping on this and in 10 years, there will be a Netflix documentary about it exposing the corruption and all, but it will be too late.  

"Year 2030. Loucifer Taylor is serving life sentence after Britney Spears was freed and exposed the corrupted LA conservatorships system. This is a case that set a precedent and helped fight hundreds of abusive conservatorships. But, how did it all start?

Follow us through this 3 episodes specials of interviews with the exhalers that were fighting for her freedom since 2009, sharing information and decoding britney's Instagram messages before the police, and were actually being ignored by the police. Stream Don't fu.ck with Britney, the documentary everyone is talking about"  :jj:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

"Year 2030. Loucifer Taylor is serving life sentence after Britney Spears was freed and exposed the corrupted LA conservatorships system. This is a case that set a precedent and helped fight hundreds of abusive conservatorships. But, how did it all start?

Follow us through this 3 episodes specials of interviews with the exhalers that were fighting for her freedom since 2009, sharing information and decoding britney's Instagram messages before the police, and were actually being ignored by the police. Stream Don't fu.ck with Britney, the documentary everyone is talking about"  :jj:

OMG GIRL YAS

you go yes GIF

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

How can this people possible have access to Brenda’s court room and talk freely about what happened inside? 

Anyway, it looks like it was business as usual. Reviewing the accounting won’t do anything. Most of the state of Britney is not subject to the conservatorship, only 58 millions are. So, they can do whatever with the rest.

As I recently read somewhere, people are now sleeping on this. In 10 years, there will be a Netflix documentary about it, exposing the corruption and all. Everyone will be disgusted but it will be too late. 

Certain hearings allow members of the public to view unless hearings where sensitive information is disclosed it’ll be a closed hearing 

• Like 1