Britney will appear in today's hearing and next status hearing!

19 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

You're going to be so disappointed when they pay the judge and the judge says "I'm reassured nothing untoward is happening here. The c-ship continues INDEFINITELY" :tiffanycries:

I wouldn’t be so sure. If I’m not

mistaken this is the first Order to show cause hearing with the current judge, Brenda J. Penny. 
The former judge, Reva Goetz, was accused by several people of corruption in cship cases. So, it makes sense she made everything possible. 
With Judge Penny I wouldn’t be so sure team cship can get away with their wrongdoings

• Love 1
  • Like 4
ashtinshaynes profilbillede

@kmoniquev I think they did a really great job of summarizing the court hearing today... in English. Maybe you, and others, weren’t aware of why the hearing happened today?
Jamie failed to file a report on Britney’s estate (where the money was) until yesterday and the court wanted to know why. And now Jamie is requesting the report he submitted yesterday to be sealed. The judge is reviewing Jamie’s report. That’s all that happened. Nothing new.
2 min.Svar

I'm assuming Lou & Jamie needed extra time to cook the books. But did Brit or Lynne attend? If so or if they had, would they have been able to raise issues or did they? 

Also, Penny would need to have either a real ethical reckoning or be pressured from above in order to start doing the right and legal thing after four years of complicity with these psychos.

• Love 2
  • Like 1