Britney will appear in today's hearing and next status hearing!

54 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

So guys I was checking Los Angeles Court's website, exactly I was checking Britney's case and it seems she will take part in today's Hearing and next Status Hearing! It's great to see nowadays she appears to Hearings! And I am positive but don't dare to have my hopes high!Β 

08/05/2020Β Remote Appearance - Scheduled
Filed by Subject

08/05/2020Β Remote Appearance - Scheduled
Filed by Subject

Is she named or identified as "conservatee" on the site?

40 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

It’s a remoteΒ appearance.Β I doubt the judge will ask her to show her, her feet viaΒ webcam.

Imagine πŸ˜‚ or her walking left and right and left and right again.

Β 

but haven't order to show cause Meetings been done on a regular basis?

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

remember the last time she went...Β 

hell broke loose and she got called crazy for taking off her shoes after court. :(

like wtf?Β 

Wasn't it TMZ who reported it first? I was not surprised at all that THEY of all magazines are driven by the narrative that Britney is crazy:chrissy:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

She is named "subject".Β 

If she's "subject", how did she file? As in, the sentence "filed by subject"? Doesn't Jodi or whatshisname the probate lawyer have to file on her behalf?Β 

Β 

EDIT: Ok, I see you updated. So, she is named. I still don't understand how she was allowed to file. But, good!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

Wasn't it TMZ who reported it first? I was not surprised at all that THEY of all magazines are driven by the narrative that Britney is crazy:chrissy:

it was during the time her team played the media to report bull**** about her and "incedentally" catch her in bad situations ( her behind the steering wheel with a phone etc.)Β 

Β 

Theres no other explanation on how suddenly there were this many reports from one week to the other.

Β 

• Love 1