Britney will appear in today's hearing and next status hearing!

57 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING. The court is literally saying “hmm this conservatorship seems fishy... we need to address this” and everyone is talking about the 19th, and that’s all well and good, but this hearing today is HUGE. 

Interesting

• Love 2
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Yes, I stand corrected, since 2016... BUT I do believe those hearings were business as usual and they had them only to say they had them... this one seems to be very different especially since Jamie hasn’t filed his report for the estate. 

Jamie not having the report is very very odd. Maybe the courts found out that something isn't right with the accounting. Don't know how though

• Love 2
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Every Order to Show Cause hearing until THIS ONE TODAY has been canceled!! This is the first time ever that the court is saying “wait.... we need to look further into why this conservatorship is still in place...”; they are, again, FOR THE FIRST TIME, seeing that there may be something really wrong with this conservatorship... 

:omggg: OMG

They are indeed going down :chrissy:

Specially since Britney has been talking directly to the judge for a while, starting last year, when she denounced she was sent to a mental facility against her will :airpls:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

is it possible that somthing will come of this hearing today

Definitely! Probably not getting an end to the conservatorship today, but it’s a huge step into the judge (finally) looking into how corrupt the conservatorship really is and why it should still be in place after all these years (and especially since it’s questioning Jamie’s lack of report lol) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Definitely! Probably not getting an end to the conservatorship today, but it’s a huge step into the judge (finally) looking into how corrupt the conservatorship really is and why it should still be in place after all these years (and especially since it’s questioning Jamie’s lack of report lol) 

Thats So good. i like this judge

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ToySoldier12 said:

So you’re telling me all the order to show cause hearing that we’ve seen scheduled since cship was put in place have been cancelled, except for this one? :omggg:

Do we have receipts about this???? 

OMG, if true, they are indeed going down :chrissy:

Specially since Britney have been talking directly to the judge for a while, starting last year, when she denounced she was sent to a mental facility against her will :airpls:

Since 2016! I looked back at the document and they haven’t had a Order to Show Cause hearing since 2016, but I’m guessing they had these hearing to basically check the box that they had it and move along.. 

but THIS one is different because the judge is questioning Jamie and why he didn’t file an official report about where the money is.... 

VERY big deal. I’ve been questioning why we’ve been just sitting on this hearing and focusing on the next one! This could be amazing for Britney! 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

You're going to be so disappointed when they pay the judge and the judge says "I'm reassured nothing untoward is happening here. The c-ship continues INDEFINITELY" :tiffanycries:

• Haha 2