Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

25 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Mine is Beyoncè on the run tour 2 in Rome back in 2018 I was standing in the field but unfortunately i'm not tall enough and everyone around me was recording on the phone, so i saw a lot of arms :makeup:

Wow that seems like it'd be such a good first concert to go to! :bop:

Omg I hate when people's arms are in the way :orangu: but I can't blame them for wanting to capture the moment lol

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

So many good ones. Circus was a perfect intro, having her descend from the ceiling in a cage and in a ringleader outfit. I remember sitting there and I couldn't believe this person I spent so many hours online watching appeared before me as a real human. Ooh Ooh Baby magic tricks!!! And then in Hot as Ice she appeared on the other side of the huge stage!!! I love magician stuff so that was so fun to see. Womanizer was good too. There was a video montage right before it and it built up the excitement. Ugh it was just all an A+ show. I'm sad she didn't sing You Oughta Know during my show though :'(

Omg yes I can imagine how surreal that must have felt to see her descend down! :yasqueen:

All of those performances were good, it was a genius idea to incorporate magic tricks within the show

That's a shame about You Oughta Know :icant2:

I'm glad you had a great time! :)

• Love 3

I was supposed to see Britney on early 2017, but for different reasons I ended up going to see her until October of that year. Thus, my first concert ever was that July, the 90's Pop Tour which was a joint tour of different artists from the 90's that were very popular in Latin America. The show lasted almost 4 hrs.

portada-90spop.jpg

dsc_0516.jpg?w=1086

img_6251.jpg?w=584

they came back last year, so I saw them again

• Love 3
On 8/6/2020 at 10:31 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I was supposed to see Britney on early 2017, but for different reasons I ended up going to see her until October of that year. Thus, my first concert ever was that July, the 90's Pop Tour which was a joint tour of different artists from the 90's that were very popular in Latin America. The show lasted almost 4 hrs.

portada-90spop.jpg

dsc_0516.jpg?w=1086

img_6251.jpg?w=584

they came back last year, so I saw them again

On 8/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Actually, this was the very first part of the show, so these are the first artists I saw on tour

That's such a cool first tour experience, throwback tours with joint acts always seem so much fun :lollipop:

The crowds in those videos definitely sounded like they were getting their lives lol, also the dancing was on point! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block