Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

12 hours ago, myonlywish said:

I think the first concert I saw was *Nsync - No Strings Attached Tour. I went to this concert with my brother, my sister, and her best friend. I don't remember much about this concert, but it was a fund concert.

Omg you saw the No Strings Attached tour! :didilie: you're so lucky, that tour was everythingg :yesplease: I wish I could have seen it :tifftear:

FoolhardyJoyfulDotterel-small.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Im from Brazil, so Im gonna consider my first "international artist" concert... and that was Xtina in 2000. It was a small show... 6 songs to be precise.

But, since It was my first time seeing a global popstar, it was great.

The second international concert was ROCK IN RIO 2001 (The "pop night") which included:
- Aaron Carter
- Five 
- the legendary miss BRITNEY ****in' SPEARS
- Nsync
Needless to say IT WAS AMAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIING. I think it was one of her biggest crowds ever: 250,000 people!!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

Im from Brazil, so Im gonna consider my first "international artist" concert... and that was Xtina in 2000. It was a small show... 6 songs to be precise.

But, since It was my first time seeing a global popstar, it was great.

The second international concert was ROCK IN RIO 2001 (The "pop night") which included:
- Aaron Carter
- Five 
- the legendary miss BRITNEY ****in' SPEARS
- Nsync
Needless to say IT WAS AMAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIING. I think it was one of her biggest crowds ever: 250,000 people!!!

You were at Rock in Rio 2001 omg!! you saw *NSYNC, Five and Britney so lucky :sobbing:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Melitwirl said:

The spice girls spice world tour lol I remember we had really crappy lawn seats and some radio host was asking trivia questions and my friends and I got upgraded to like 5th row haha it was the best night of my life when I was 13!

i take it you mean their 1998 spiceworld tour and not the UK one last year? was it before or after Geri left?

i would have loved to have seen then back in their heyday with all 5 of them when i was 5 or 6. i was such a massive fan as a kid. unfortunately the only time i got to see them was on their UK tour  last year that Victoria didnt do. it was amazing and the best concert ive been to as i really felt i relived my childhood that night. the only regret   is it wasnt all 5 of them 

• Content Curators

I did my 3 concerts close to each other and they were my first 

lana

knee 

Shakira 

shakiras tour was the best tbh, filled with props, pyros, costume changes, dancing, singing etc it was really cool

knee herself was very energetic and fun but the tour was quite lackluster (piece of me) I was most excited for this tho

and I love Lana she’s the first person I stanned and I was emotional during this concert :howdareyou:
(I accidentally posted this response in the thread made by @DonoDotto about threesomes :straddle:)  

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I did my 3 concerts close to each other and they were my first 

lana

knee 

Shakira 

shakiras tour was the best tbh, filled with props, pyros, costume changes, dancing, singing etc it was really cool

knee herself was very energetic and fun but the tour was quite lackluster (piece of me) I was most excited for this tho

and I love Lana she’s the first person I stanned and I was emotional during this concert :howdareyou:
(I accidentally posted this response in the thread made by @DonoDotto about threesomes :straddle: )

Those seem like 3 great first concerts to go to! :)

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block