Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

Proud to say my first concert was Britney Spears Dream Within A Dream tour in Hamilton, ON. I was 12. Still got the ticket stub somewhere.Β 

Omg you saw the Dream Within a Dream tourΒ :didilie:Β you're so lucky! I think you're the first to say this tour so far

How was it for you?Β 

• Love 4
On 8/6/2020 at 11:24 PM, Iconic 4 U said:

You were at the Disney concert omg!Β That's such a unique experience

Yeah, it was really amazing at the time but even more amazingΒ now, whenΒ I look back on it. We were on holiday at DisneyWorld at the time and got last minute tickets for the show which my dad kept a secret until the evening of it, and 7 year old me went absolutely bananas!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Corso said:

Yeah, it was really amazing at the time but even more amazingΒ now, whenΒ I look back on it. We were on holiday at DisneyWorld at the time and got last minute tickets for the show which my dad kept a secret until the evening of it, and 7 year old me went absolutely bananas!

That's so cuteeΒ :crying4:

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg you saw the Dream Within a Dream tourΒ :didilie:Β you're so lucky! I think you're the first to say this tour so far

How was it for you?Β 

It was amazing. We didn't have great seats, we were in the upper section but in one of the first rowsΒ - my sister and her friend took me and my bestΒ friend.Β 

I vividly remember the beginning when she came out on that circle thing and it spinning around lol and theΒ Lonely performance with the mirror image. I also remember thinking she was singing live but I'm sure it was just prerecorded. I was in disbelief that I was in the same building as her. She was just so mega famous.Β 

I actually remember liking the opening acts too - it was...some girl band? I wish I remembered their name. They kinda looked like 3 Hilary duffs.Β and a boy band named LMNT with their song 'Juliet'Β 

I've always wished I went to the Onyx Hotel Tour cause I remember watching it on TV and thinking it was incredible but I'm so glad to have gone to DWAD. I was a huge fan before I went obviously but itΒ definitely cemented me as a Britney fan for life.Β 

• Love 3

My first was Gaga's Artrave but for some reason I felt like watching a youtube video. I wasn't even that far to the stage... It was fun but the thing I remember most is fighting with all other twinks for some space to dance, it was packedΒ :ehidk:

Β 

That's why I like to think my Shakira El Dorado concert is the first one although its the 2nd, i had the best time of my life, it felt like a huge party with close friends and she was so captivatingΒ Β :makeitrain:

Β 

• Love 3

aw gawd i wish i had a cooler answer to this haha . my first concert technicallyΒ was Blazin Squad. :ohcrap:Β i dont know if you americans will know who they were because they were a UK boyband, 10 members, garage / rap. it was 2003 and i was only 12 and it was theirΒ first tour so it was a very small concert which is why i said 'technically'. i met them backstage as well. they only lasted like 3Β years and looking back now i dunno why i liked them because they were crap lol

Β 

My first major big arena concert was P!nk. I'm Not Dead 2006 tour. at the SECC in Glasgow. i was 15 and shes amazing live. ive seen her 5 times, last time was just last year at Hampden Park Glasgow on her beautiful trauma world tourΒ 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

aw gawd i wish i had a cooler answer to this haha . my first concert technicallyΒ was Blazin Squad. :ohcrap:Β i dont know if you americans will know who they were because they were a UK boyband, 10 members, garage / rap. it was 2003 and i was only 12 and it was theirΒ first tour so it was a very small concert which is why i said 'technically'. i met them backstage as well. they only lasted like 3Β years and looking back now i dunno why i liked them because they were crap lol

Β 

My first major big arena concert was P!nk. I'm Not Dead 2006 tour. at the SECC in Glasgow. i was 15 and shes amazing live. ive seen her 5 times, last time was just last year at Hampden Park Glasgow on her beautiful trauma world tourΒ 

Your first concert was Blazin' SquadΒ :omgreallyney::gloria:Β it always killed me how many members there were lol

"And we pray and we pray and we prayy, everyday, everyday everydayy"Β :bop: that cover is so bad but I love itΒ :haha:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block