Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

it was Britney! I attended the FF tour in London back in 2011. i was 18 :gobaby: I traveled with a friend who was also a stan and we cried during the whole show. it was MAGICAL to me,  she looked like a GODDESS in person, the pics didnt make her justice back then!

Aww you cried the whole time omg :cuteidk:

I'm glad you and your friend had a good time seeing the queen :gobaby:

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

My first concert was a radio show so it wasn't a tour. The first artist I saw on tour was... BRITNEY! It was the ...Baby One More Time Tour and it was amazing!!! She was so incredible and it was a fantastic show, especially for being a small-scale show. I was blown away!!

That's amazing you got to see her at the very start of her career! I can definitely imagine that she put on a fantastic showtumblr_opb0lnEjEK1r9nlfxo2_r1_400.gifv

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

That's amazing you got to see her at the very start of her career! I can definitely imagine that she put on a fantastic showtumblr_opb0lnEjEK1r9nlfxo2_r1_400.gifv

I didn't know what to expect from a "Britney concert" bc her TV performances until then had been minimal and I was young so I wasn't too familiar with Madonna or Janet's shows. I was so floored that she did costume changes and wore "revealing" costumes lol. I was expecting sweet/cute Britney and she was fierce/**** Britney!

• Love 2

It’s kinda funny because I saw Britney for the first time in Planet Hollywood when I was 9 during the BOMT era. She had a pizza and she was leaving the restaurant. All the kids started running like crazy to say hi. :runga:

But the first show I went to that I really loved was Lana Del Rey. :gobaby:

• Love 4
Just now, godneyjspears said:

It was piece of me 2018 tour in London for me :cheese: 

I WISH I'd been to onyx and especially circus tour tho :yesplease:

I was sooo close to going to Anti world tour in 2016 but my friend cancelled like the day before and I couldn't find someone to go with me at that last minute :crying4:

Nice! I hope she comes back to the UK some day :sobbing:

Onyx and Circus are great, I personally wish I could see Dream Within a Dream tour :kyliecry:

Aww that's a shame they cancelled on you :hugs: concerts can still be fun when you go by yourself too though! :)

• Love 3

Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour.  One of the greatest tours I've attended. :meryl: She was recording the DVD that day, so I was extra lucky. She killed it. 

I hate to admit I was a little distracted by the shirtless male dancers tho. I've only had s e x with women back then and I was one hell of a h o r n y "bisexual" teenager. :britoverit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour.  One of the greatest tours I've attended. :meryl: She was recording the DVD that day, so I was extra lucky. She killed it. 

I hate to admit I was a little distracted by the shirtless male dancers tho. I've only had *** with women back then and I was one hell of a ***** "bisexual" teenager. :britoverit:

DA FUQ? why can't we say s e x and h o r n y here? Am I mistakenly posting on a Barney fan forum?

• Like 1