Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

it was Britney! I attended the FF tour in London back in 2011. i was 18 :gobaby: I traveled with a friend who was also a stan and we cried during the whole show. it was MAGICAL to me,  she looked like a GODDESS in person, the pics didnt make her justice back then!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

it was Britney! I attended the FF tour in London back in 2011. i was 18 :gobaby: I traveled with a friend who was also a stan and we cried during the whole show. it was MAGICAL to me,  she looked like a GODDESS in person, the pics didnt make her justice back then!

Aww you cried the whole time omg :cuteidk:

I'm glad you and your friend had a good time seeing the queen :gobaby:

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

My first concert was a radio show so it wasn't a tour. The first artist I saw on tour was... BRITNEY! It was the ...Baby One More Time Tour and it was amazing!!! She was so incredible and it was a fantastic show, especially for being a small-scale show. I was blown away!!

That's amazing you got to see her at the very start of her career! I can definitely imagine that she put on a fantastic showtumblr_opb0lnEjEK1r9nlfxo2_r1_400.gifv

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

That's amazing you got to see her at the very start of her career! I can definitely imagine that she put on a fantastic showtumblr_opb0lnEjEK1r9nlfxo2_r1_400.gifv

I didn't know what to expect from a "Britney concert" bc her TV performances until then had been minimal and I was young so I wasn't too familiar with Madonna or Janet's shows. I was so floored that she did costume changes and wore "revealing" costumes lol. I was expecting sweet/cute Britney and she was fierce/**** Britney!

• Love 2

It’s kinda funny because I saw Britney for the first time in Planet Hollywood when I was 9 during the BOMT era. She had a pizza and she was leaving the restaurant. All the kids started running like crazy to say hi. :runga:

But the first show I went to that I really loved was Lana Del Rey. :gobaby:

• Love 4
Just now, godneyjspears said:

It was piece of me 2018 tour in London for me :cheese: 

I WISH I'd been to onyx and especially circus tour tho :yesplease:

I was sooo close to going to Anti world tour in 2016 but my friend cancelled like the day before and I couldn't find someone to go with me at that last minute :crying4:

Nice! I hope she comes back to the UK some day :sobbing:

Onyx and Circus are great, I personally wish I could see Dream Within a Dream tour :kyliecry:

Aww that's a shame they cancelled on you :hugs: concerts can still be fun when you go by yourself too though! :)

• Love 3

Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour.  One of the greatest tours I've attended. :meryl: She was recording the DVD that day, so I was extra lucky. She killed it. 

I hate to admit I was a little distracted by the shirtless male dancers tho. I've only had s e x with women back then and I was one hell of a h o r n y "bisexual" teenager. :britoverit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour.  One of the greatest tours I've attended. :meryl: She was recording the DVD that day, so I was extra lucky. She killed it. 

I hate to admit I was a little distracted by the shirtless male dancers tho. I've only had *** with women back then and I was one hell of a ***** "bisexual" teenager. :britoverit:

DA FUQ? why can't we say s e x and h o r n y here? Am I mistakenly posting on a Barney fan forum?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block