Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

Gwen Stefani - Sweet Escape

Since then I’ve seen 
Lady Gaga -Born This Way Ball

Rihanna -Diamonds World Tour

Britney Spears- Peice of Me X2

Lady Gaga -Artpop Ball

Rihanna x Eminem -Monster Tour

M.I.A. -Matangi Tour

Lady Gaga -Joanne

Gwen Stefani -MasterCard Presents 

Shakira- El Dorado

That's quite a list! :orly: Which was your fave concert out of those?

• Love 2

Circus Tour by britney in 2009. I was only 13 years old and didn't understand the show or many of the lyrics since I'm not a native English speaker. I liked it but not so much...it's only when I became older and an even bigger fan, I got to understand the lyrics and the show as well as why she didn't look as 2004ney. It has become my favorite tour by her now that I understand it.

Since then I saw the FF tour, POM tour 3 times, saw Gaga twice, Ellie Goulding, OneRepublic, Madonna twice, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande twice, Bastille twice, P!nk, Tokio hotel, James Blunt, Bruno mars, Celine Dion

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Circus Tour by britney in 2009. I was only 13 years old and didn't understand the show or many of the lyrics since I'm not a native English speaker. I liked it but not so much...it's only when I became older and an even bigger fan, I got to understand the lyrics and the show as well as why she didn't look as 2004ney. It has become my favorite tour by her now that I understand it.

Aw that's great that it eventually became your favourite :makeitrain:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block