Do you belive in future telling? Psychic reading for Britney.

SkyNet

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

It still doesn’t add up to me... How would they know that Britney would wanna post about the gym burning down months later? Why would Britney willingly post about it, when according to this guy “Britney is smarter than them”? Posting that she burned her gym down when the world is trying to prove she’s capable of taking care of her life doesn’t sound very smart to me... Unless they threatened her or blackmailed her into saying it, but I don’t think they would go to such extents for an Instagram video...

So that leaves me thinking Britney isn’t taking this very seriously or else they forced her to do it. And I still don’t believe this gym theory, as Hollywood-esque and juicy as irlt sounds.

What question I have is, that how come no paparazzi noticed that? Was it actually burned or just a bit smoke damaged. Like, they are always there yet when she's out yet missed fire?

The whole gym fire story do not make sense for me, it just do not add up at all. How big her candle should be to make something burn? Where it left beside huge curtain?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

What question I have is, that how come no paparazzi noticed that? Was it actually burned or just a bit smoke damaged. Like, they are always there yet when she's out yet missed fire?

The whole gym fire story do not make sense for me, it just do not add up at all. How big her candle should be to make something burn? Where it left beside huge curtain?

I thought it was a big fire from the context she gave us but now that you mention it... it’s weird that no one noticed a fire in that area. I’m not so surprised on the paparazzi as they’re probably not there everyday but it is weird how there were no rumours about the gym burning down, maybe only people who live near saw it. But yeah this gym story is a bit strange.

6 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I thought it was a big fire from the context she gave us but now that you mention it... it’s weird that no one noticed a fire in that area. I’m not so surprised on the paparazzi as they’re probably not there everyday but it is weird how there were no rumours about the gym burning down, maybe only people who live near saw it. But yeah this gym story is a bit strange.

I think the gym fire could also be something the judge may question. Since it makes no sense

10 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

So the video where she said was in April, she said that she burned it "down" 6 months ago, which is November 2019 (?). And she said, she had 2 (!) candles there, and everything burned but 2 equipments left. That's some big as fire from just two candles. And It wasn't fixed till June seems like, if it's fixed at all..That a looong time for gym to be rebuild.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

So the video where she said was in April, she said that she burned it "down" 6 months ago, which is November 2019 (?). And she said, she had 2 (!) candles there, and everything burned but 2 equipments left. That's some big as fire from just two candles. And It wasn't fixed till June seems like, if it's fixed at all..That a looong time for gym to be rebuild.

I always suspected they were trying to pull like insurance fraud or something and what better proof than to use her Instagram video to show to the insurance agent that they aren’t lying and of course Britney is “technically” insane so why would the insurance people be doubting them? It seems they are always after the fast cash so can definitely see this scenario. It really doesn’t add up that a whole gym can be that damaged and not have the firefighters come by. 

So he's telling us that she may need to pay her way out of this bull**** and sign royalties for her abusers??? Is he kind of implying that her abusers will get away with everything?

Also, what happened with the smart, rebellious, vengeful Britney from his other reading lol? What happened with the collab/song/album that was supposed to expose the abusers? 

You need some new better cards Antphrodite.:byebitch:

I just figured the fire was put out with a few in home fire extinguishers, maybe it wasn’t big enough that the fire company had to be called, it’s not like she panned the camera around the room and actually showed us the extent of damage, so we really have no clue how big it was.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:11 AM, SkyNet said:

I was following this guy for a while and he did predict few YouTube dramas, so I kind of believe him. 

So, what's you opinion? 😁 

Quick recap of video:

• "They" are loosing control and what to milk Britney while they is can.
  • Cship need to be ended, but she mid need to sign some royalties to them to be able to go.
  • Britney felt defended for a while and may have sending messages to us before.
  • One of the exes will be painted as a bad guy in media. (Felt like Kev) But no one will buy this
  • Cship team don't have many allies left, people turning away from it. It will fall on one person to be blamed on.
  • "Female" energy caused a lot of problem but will get away, "male" will be the blame.
  • Smoking gone will be mismanaging of money and hiring. It may end on technicality.
  • Tour wasn't cancelled by Britney. She may have had something to reveal during tour, and it was cancelled to silence her.
  • Britney still want to preform but not for them but for us and herself. She don't want to preform as they wanted her.
  • One of the kids will say something again. May be one of the siblings too.
  • Team cship will bring the statement that will be constrict to what would Britney say herself and expose themself again.
  • September somehow important.
  • The gym didn't burned down itself. Some sabotage or something. This should come to light. She want to move or something.
  • Her father may want to shift the blame as **** on everyone he can. But for now, they trying to get all money as much as they can.
  • She may have a plan with her BF, but she don't need him. They may try to get her someone else.
  • Father will let her go but will **** blame like "if something happened I told you"...
  • They will set her up to fail but she will catch it and will get out of it. She is plan and she is paying along right now.

This reading was done on 23 july as far as a i know...

•  
  •  

So pretty much Britney's life is a mess atm.

U dont need to be psychic to see that tho :cheese:

Archived