Do you belive in future telling? Psychic reading for Britney.

SkyNet

I was following this guy for a while and he did predict few YouTube dramas, so I kind of believe him. 

So, what's you opinion? 😁 

Quick recap of video:

• "They" are loosing control and what to milk Britney while they is can.
  • Cship need to be ended, but she mid need to sign some royalties to them to be able to go.
  • Britney felt defended for a while and may have sending messages to us before.
  • One of the exes will be painted as a bad guy in media. (Felt like Kev) But no one will buy this
  • Cship team don't have many allies left, people turning away from it. It will fall on one person to be blamed on.
  • "Female" energy caused a lot of problem but will get away, "male" will be the blame.
  • Smoking gone will be mismanaging of money and hiring. It may end on technicality.
  • Tour wasn't cancelled by Britney. She may have had something to reveal during tour, and it was cancelled to silence her.
  • Britney still want to preform but not for them but for us and herself. She don't want to preform as they wanted her.
  • One of the kids will say something again. May be one of the siblings too.
  • Team cship will bring the statement that will be constrict to what would Britney say herself and expose themself again.
  • September somehow important.
  • The gym didn't burned down itself. Some sabotage or something. This should come to light. She want to move or something.
  • Her father may want to shift the blame as **** on everyone he can. But for now, they trying to get all money as much as they can.
  • She may have a plan with her BF, but she don't need him. They may try to get her someone else.
  • Father will let her go but will **** blame like "if something happened I told you"...
  • They will set her up to fail but she will catch it and will get out of it. She is plan and she is paying along right now.

This reading was done on 23 july as far as a i know...

•  
  •  
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

He predicted something about Britney few months ago. It was about freeing from conservatorship in April. And now we're here, after 3 months still locked up :cheese: So I don't trust anymore.

tYUxT2V.gif

I know what you mean. Yaeh, that one was a fail. But with the world being literally on fire since March, that may had been an issue. I guess will see if this one where accurate I. September 😁

59 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

He predicted something about Britney few months ago. It was about freeing from conservatorship in April. And now we're here, after 3 months still locked up :cheese: So I don't trust anymore.

tYUxT2V.gif

The original date was April, no? Then due to Corona it got pushed to July. Then whatever happened on July 22 prevented her from taking to judge Penny. 

Looks to me like if it weren't for Coronavirus and had the hearing continued in April, that could've been the start to her way towards freedom. 

58 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Does anyone else find these types of videos relaxing? :enigma: Idk why.

Not all, sometimes they’re a little creepy, not what they say but just the overall vibes. I loved this guy and his video tho, gave me positive vibes.

OP: I had literally just watched this video and then saw this thread. I just find one thing weird... if Britney never made the video about the gym burning down would he have ever picked up on this? Plus if she was sabotaged, why did her team allow her to post that video? There were no rumours at all...

And did y’all see the way his pendelum twisted? ****.

57 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

The original date was April, no? Then due to Corona it got pushed to July. Then whatever happened on July 22 prevented her from taking to judge Penny. 

Looks to me like if it weren't for Coronavirus and had the hearing continued in April, that could've been the start to her way towards freedom. 

Every fan could say that even without fancy cards :jj:

21 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Not all, sometimes they’re a little creepy, not what they say but just the overall vibes. I loved this guy and his video tho, gave me positive vibes.

OP: I had literally just watched this video and then saw this thread. I just find one thing weird... if Britney never made the video about the gym burning down would he have ever picked up on this? Plus if she was sabotaged, why did her team allow her to post that video? There were no rumours at all...

And did y’all see the way his pendelum twisted? ****.

I just rewatched that part about the fire. First he seen the move, something wrong with the house and then he thought about gym fire. I wonder, if they did actually sabotage gym, may be they thought that news websites and paparazzi will pick it up so decided to let Brit explain it. May be they did set it up like she accidental did it.

10 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I just rewatched that part about the fire. First he seen the move, something wrong with the house and then he thought about gym fire. I wonder, if they did actually sabotage gym, may be they thought that news websites and paparazzi will pick it up so decided to let Brit explain it. May be they did set it up like she accidental did it.

It still doesn’t add up to me... How would they know that Britney would want to post about the gym burning down months later? Why would Britney willingly post about it, when according to this guy “Britney is smarter than them”? Posting that she burned her gym down when the world is trying to prove she’s capable of taking care of her life doesn’t sound very smart to me... Unless they threatened her or blackmailed her into saying it, but I don’t think they would go to such extents for an Instagram video...

So that leaves me thinking Britney isn’t taking this very seriously or else they forced her to record that video. And I still don’t believe this gym sabotage theory, as Hollywood-esque and juicy as it sounds...

Archived