NEW PSYCHIC TAROT READING: #FREEBRITNEY AND MORE

Serious card readers with success readings in the past match in praying for her and trend freebritney.

About Domination i could clearly say, that ticket sales were low, nobody else in this forum got tickets for domination? nobody looked the almost seats were avalaible?????????? in comparison to POM......

12 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Serious card readers with success readings in the past match in praying for her and trend freebritney.

About Domination i could clearly say, that ticket sales were low, nobody else in this forum got tickets for domination? nobody looked the almost seats were avalaible?????????? in comparison to POM......

Britney just finished her residency before joining a new one so I'm sure the new hotel knew that she wouldn't bring in the same numbers as before especially when she didn't even have a new album out. They were using Britney to draw attention to their new hotel and the new choreo showed that she would reel in more people as the residency progressed. I don't think that it was planned that they cancelled because they already got paid in the end and the price Britney was going to get for paid each show was fixed anyway so empty seats didn't matter to them. That was the hotel's responsibility.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Hm this is interesting.

If its true that Sam really loves her, then thats great. 

Its about time she has that. 

And also it makes sense about how the conservatorship started at first for own good but then changed for $

I guess her family really is as fked up as they seem.

The fact that they constantly remind her of her mistakes and threaten her rights to see her kids is just SO wrong! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
19 hours ago, Body ache said:

Britney just finished her residency before joining a new one so I'm sure the new hotel knew that she wouldn't bring in the same numbers as before especially when she didn't even have a new album out. They were using Britney to draw attention to their new hotel and the new choreo showed that she would reel in more people as the residency progressed. I don't think that it was planned that they cancelled because they already got paid in the end and the price Britney was going to get for paid each show was fixed anyway so empty seats didn't matter to them. That was the hotel's responsibility.

Yeah even Planet Hollywood wasn’t really making huge profits just solely on the show, they were failing to draw younger crowds to their hotel even when they revamped it to be more “trendy” I remember walking into it with my family and it was pretty much lame compared to other places. It’s also the reason they were giving away tickets to people staying there because what they lose from giving the ticket away they gain with the guest paying to stay there, maybe gamble there, shop there or eat there. It’s all about getting people to spend money there because wasn’t Britney also the highest paid at a time? And they renovated their theater just for her. It wasn’t like they were rolling in dough since they were also in major debt but she definitely had a hand in revitalizing the Vegas scene. What a Queen!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

So I met a girl who was in charge of making her dressing room during her "Femme Fatale" tour in Chile.

And she told me that Britney's father was too overprotective, she even had to change all the water glasses for plastic glasses, because he didn't want anything that remind her "alcohol"